Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required land to start a Rural English Medium school

Register

Click Here!

regitrust

Hi friends ours is an charitable Trust,
We are planning to start a English Medium school for Poor rural children. This project will give importance for the spoken English in rural village children form kg to xii and special syllabus with cd also ready. its a skilled based education for this project our trust is looking for cheep land at rate of 2 lack to 2.5 lack per acre. we need 2 to 3 acra of land. we also welcome who want to donate land for much cheep rate for this social cause in any part of tamilandu.
kindky see our wbsite' Home
call us on 8056581971

shajathali

Hi friends ours is an charitable Trust,
We are planning to start a English Medium school for Poor rural children. This project will give importance for the spoken English in rural village children form kg to xii and special syllabus with cd also ready. its a skilled based education for this project our trust is looking for cheep land at rate of 2 lack to 2.5 lack per acre. we need 2 to 3 acra of land. we also welcome who want to donate land for much cheep rate for this social cause in any part of tamilandu.
kindky see our wbsite' Home
call us on 8056581971

I could give you land in dharmapuri dist for this price, if you are interested - i don't require my commission for this deal

call

Shajath ali
We Care Realtors

shajath@gmail.com