Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Invite partnership in agro-forestry

Register

Click Here!

ailum78

invite partnership in agro-forestary

I have 1.5 acre fertile land .

Now i am going to pure plantation of poplar trees in PARTNERSHIP of 12 years duration with you interested person

@ 400 to 500 plant can be seeded in land(3*3 or 5*2 distance)
@ in 12 years duration, we can plantation 2 times
@ seeding cost only 500* 100=50,000/- only
@ average wod production 20 tons/acre/year. 2000 quintal in 6th year

if you are interested tell me what premium you are going to provide me for getting what ratio of share profit at cropping time.

fleible negociable ratio(me:you) can be (90:10) to (50:50) to (0:100) or what ever decided.

location 71km from delhi
40km from panipat
66km from karnal
87km from shahranpur
120km from Yamunanagar

some links

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Agriculture Tribune

Popler Tree farming - Crops / ??? - aAQUA

www.hafcopoplar.com | Haryana Agro Forest Company

ksv1959

Please refer to your classified/ proposal for partnership in poplar planting programme over your 1.5 agriculture land available, we understand it a low volume, as hardly 500 trees can be planted for their proper development/ growth over 4 year span[ girth approx. 24 to 30 inch. we have our own poplar nursery production centres near by karnal on meerut road[K.S. SAPLINGS CENTRE AND PLANTATION CONSULTANCY SERVICES, NAGLA CHOWK],if you go even alone for poplar plantation, we have all good resulted clones like G-48, S7C15, and others.You are suggested to increase the Acres upto min. 10 to 15 acres for sharing. How ever you plz. tell us exact location, village, tehsil/ distt. and sharing ratio and responsibility etc.You have enough time as plantation to be done in next winter.. KRIPAL SINGH 9315864639, ksv1984@gmail.com
invite partnership in agro-forestary

I have 1.5 acre fertile land .

Now i am going to pure plantation of poplar trees in PARTNERSHIP of 12 years duration with you interested person

@ 400 to 500 plant can be seeded in land(3*3 or 5*2 distance)
@ in 12 years duration, we can plantation 2 times
@ seeding cost only 500* 100=50,000/- only
@ average wod production 20 tons/acre/year. 2000 quintal in 6th year

if you are interested tell me what premium you are going to provide me for getting what ratio of share profit at cropping time.

fleible negociable ratio(me:you) can be (90:10) to (50:50) to (0:100) or what ever decided.

location 71km from delhi
40km from panipat
66km from karnal
87km from shahranpur
120km from Yamunanagar

some links

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Agriculture Tribune

Popler Tree farming - Crops / ??? - aAQUA

www.hafcopoplar.com | Haryana Agro Forest Company