Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural land available on lease at cheapest rates

Register

Click Here!

aashujain1989

dear all,

I have a land available in raigad and ratnagiri districts on lease rental basis as low as 1500 per acre to 10000 per acre per annum. there are 2,3,10 acre of land in pen, raigad district which is 35 km from navi mumbai. and 37 and 50 acres of land in chiplun, ratnagiri.

The lease period can be as low as 1 year and as long as 5 years. It can be extended based on the the timely payment and performance of the lessee.

There is no power and water facility as of now but can be availed easily.

Looking for genuine agricultural producers only and not brokers as I dont want to sell the land. I just want the land to be productive and also the producer will take care of land like his own land.

For any queries feel free to contact me.
Ashish Bapana
+91 8108881349
Navi Mumbai

mdgindia

Lands on Long Lease

Dear Sir,

We shall be interested in your lands at Chiplun on long lease.

Should you be interested in a long lease, we shall be more than happy.

Kindly mail the location, village, type of lands, contour plan, distance from main road, is it connected with a metaled road etc etc

Awaiting an early reply.

Thanks & Best Regards
M D Gulati
098 687 55553
mdgulati@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Ashish Bapana,

10 acres of land is intended to be leased @ 1500 per acre for dairy/goat farming, provided road, water and power is available or if possible to make easily available. Pl advise as higher budget not possible. Regards, Varghese , Mob : 09747300761 (kunnackalvarghese@yahoo.com).

mdgindia

dear all,

I have a land available in raigad and ratnagiri districts on lease rental basis as low as 1500 per acre to 10000 per acre per annum. there are 2,3,10 acre of land in pen, raigad district which is 35 km from navi mumbai. and 37 and 50 acres of land in chiplun, ratnagiri.

The lease period can be as low as 1 year and as long as 5 years. It can be extended based on the the timely payment and performance of the lessee.

There is no power and water facility as of now but can be availed easily.

Looking for genuine agricultural producers only and not brokers as I dont want to sell the land. I just want the land to be productive and also the producer will take care of land like his own land.

For any queries feel free to contact me.
Ashish Bapana
+91 8108881349
Navi Mumbai

Dear Mr. Bapana,

We would be interested in taking your lands on long lease at Chiplun.

Kindly give some more details like contour, distance from Main Road. How can we get access to water and electricity etc?

Awaiting your kind reply.

Thanks & Best Regards

M D Gulati

098 687 55553