Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Western Ghats land for sale

Register

Click Here!

naturesraw

Dear people,

I have land for sale at the foothills of kodaikanal. The entire land is 20.25acres. I am asking for 7 lacs per acre.

As of now there are no crops on this land, it is extremely fertile land and nothing has been cultivated on it.. so the top soil remains.

Red soil PH 6.40

Potassium (K) 1038mg/kg

posphorus (P) 0.02mg/kg

Nitrogen (N) 1mg/kg

The copy of the soil test can be sent to you if needed.

We had some scientists from jain irrigation come to the land to give some advice on the crops to cultivate, they suggested me to go for plantation crops as this will be perfect for my land. Pomegranette, amala, lemon, oil palm, date palm, mango are some of the horti fruits they said would do very well for the kind of soil and climate.

THIS land is located exactly 7km from kodai ghat road. Just before you start to climb up to kodaikanal.
you need to take the last right on kodai ghat road, it is 2kms from the new vathalagundu to kodai bypass road that is being constructed now.

P.S - I am NOT intertested in selling bits and pieces of the land. The entire property is for sale.

If you need to know anything more please do feel free to send me a mail and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)