Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land for lease

Register

Click Here!

giridharan

I have about 8.5 Acres of agriculture land alongwith a well 50km from chennai. There is sanctioned power of 5HPand right now no motor available. I want to lease this for cultivation purposes. Interested to contact through mail." vwxyz2010@rediffmail.com"

v_prabha2000

I'm interested in leasing your land

I have about 8.5 Acres of agriculture land alongwith a well 50km from chennai. There is sanctioned power of 5HPand right now no motor available. I want to lease this for cultivation purposes. Interested to contact through mail." vwxyz2010@rediffmail.com"
Kindly provide me the location of your land, ground water availability and lease price per year per acre. My contact no. is 9941005584.

Thanks in advance.

V. Prabhakar

vigneshr

hi...

am interested can you let me know your location along with the leasing duration and rates ..thanks in advance

sumukasi

Kindly provide me the location of your land, ground water availability and lease price per year per acre. My contact no. is 9940600628

Thanks & Regards.

K.Sivaraj

maxwin4u

Sri Giridharan, Greetings 4 Happy Days!

I am interested. I already sent two mails to you.
Plz see them respond. Plz contact me on my mobile.

Mahesh P., Mobile: 8807 5353 20

Last edited: