Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for partners for Organic / Natural Farming

Register

Click Here!

sriramb_iyer

Dear All

I am from Bangalore and serious to getting into Natural farming at the earliest. In this regard, I was in continuous search of land from the past 2 years. I have now identified an ideal 16 Acres of land parcel between Sira and Hiriyur in Karnataka. It is around 150 Kms from Bangalore and can be reached in 2 Hours. This land is 1 KM away from a Dam. I have also checked the water availability and was informed that it is good. Presently given the land docs to an advocate for legal clearance. The total cost of the land would be around 60L.

I am looking for like minded people to partner me in this venture. Interest can call me on 9845741514.

Thanks & Regards

Sriram B

agricap

Hi Mr. Iyer,
I also have plans to purchase land near bangalore but not in karnataka . Are you aware about the legalities of buying agri land? Just wanted to check if I can also because you need to be a farmer with an earning of Rs 2 lacs or less pa.

vinod_kumar

partnership in organic farming

Hiiiii Mr. Iyer I am also looking for organic farming from long time, but due to the some difficulties i couldn't start this but now i am fully free to give my whole time to do this, but what i thought i have seen land from the northeast and east zone, if u and i together start this and mingle three areas south , north and northeast then we can definitely become great grower of organic farming and also establish it in whole India, my cont. 8982238590,Mail Id -Gwlvinodkot@gmail.com

Finance partner for orgnic, high-tec farming

Dear All

I am from Bangalore and serious to getting into Natural farming at the earliest. In this regard, I was in continuous search of land from the past 2 years. I have now identified an ideal 16 Acres of land parcel between Sira and Hiriyur in Karnataka. It is around 150 Kms from Bangalore and can be reached in 2 Hours. This land is 1 KM away from a Dam. I have also checked the water availability and was informed that it is good. Presently given the land docs to an advocate for legal clearance. The total cost of the land would be around 60L.

I am looking for like minded people to partner me in this venture. Interest can call me on 9845741514.

Thanks & Regards

Sriram B
Sir,
We are a group of NRIs and planning to establish an organic high-tec farm for pig, goat, emu and fishing with plenty of water, very near to Air-sea ports (for export) near to veterinary hospital, panchayat /municipality offices, police station, railway stations, NH, Shopping centers and near to all kinds of infrastructure facilities.

We are looking some partners from our Mother land, India, and interested to promote agro-tourism, health tourism (Ayurveda, yoga, organic food). Considered land are Munnar and Wynad (Kerala)Neelagiri district in Tamil Nadu (Ooty, Kodaikanal, Goodallur and Yerkad are in Neelagiry District). Ratnagiri and its nearest district to south in Maharashtra. Expected price for land is Rs. one to one and half lacks per acre. Water front is prefered.

Land will be finalised, once the share holders are approved. We will ask financial aid from state, central, NABARD and from nationalised banks.

If you are interested to participate in this venture, kindly inform us with your finance capacity, so as to limit the number of share holders. One share is priced @ Rs. five lacks, because this will registered as a Private limited company. Total Paid up capital is 20 X 5 lacks = one crores or Rs. 10 million. Maximum partners will be 4 to 8

Also, if you have any good land / offer near to any tourist destination please inform me. I got your reference from Agriculture information. com site.
Thank you for reading my mail and thinking in a positive manner.
Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321

cyemqatar@gmail.com