Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required to Develop Farm within 150 KMS radius to chennai.

Register

Click Here!

nandagopu

Hi All,

We are looking for a Farm Land of apprx 4 to 5 acres in a budget of 20 Lakhs. Land Can be in a radius of 150 KM from chennai. Purpose to duvelop a farm. Land can be inside village also welcome with approach road. Preferabley Punjai Land.

Please do reply to writetogopu@gmail.com.

dharsan

we have a land of 5-6 acres of 10-12 lakhs and also 5-6 acres of 25-30 lakhs. we are ready to sell and it is in gudiyatham taluk.if you are interested please do contact 9444278819

shajathali

Hi All,

We are looking for a Farm Land of apprx 4 to 5 acres in a budget of 20 Lakhs. Land Can be in a radius of 150 KM from chennai. Purpose to duvelop a farm. Land can be inside village also welcome with approach road. Preferabley Punjai Land.

Please do reply to writetogopu@gmail.com.

I have land for your budget but it is 250 kms from chennai good land with proper road and clear title

call me if you are interested

regards

shajath@gmail.com

shajathali

Shajath - Pls share the details to me @ shyam_wishes@yahoo.co.in
I send you the following mail pl check

I have land in Krishnagiri dist and dharmapuri dist barder, You can reach from chennai via train upto jolarpet junction or morappur station and reach the land by road you can come upto vaniyambady by six way (chennai - bangalore NH) from thee by SH 18.

Starting price is 3.5 lac per acr and have land upto 9 lac per acr. The varience in price is depending on the facilities of the land they have,

Tell me your budget i will send the location

regards
shajath