Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Require people to join with me to buy Red soil Agriculture land.

Register

Click Here!

manohar7

8 acres Agriculture land with red soil is available about 80 kms from tukkuguda ORR exit 14. I have personally the land is level land regular shape Cost of land is 2 lakhs per acre.My budget pemits me to take 4 acres of land I am looking for some one who can join me in purchasing this land. I am planning to plant malbar neem in this land if anyone is interested mail me at manohar.grandhi@gmail.com

shivapavan

Shivakumar

8 acres Agriculture land with red soil is available about 80 kms from tukkuguda ORR exit 14. I have personally the land is level land regular shape Cost of land is 2 lakhs per acre.My budget pemits me to take 4 acres of land I am looking for some one who can join me in purchasing this land. I am planning to plant malbar neem in this land if anyone is interested mail me at manohar.grandhi@gmail.com
I am interested to buy a farm land in and around hyderabad , Since the formation of telangana i am hopefull for fall of prices , if anyone find any interesting piece of land in and around hyderabad can contact me or mail me at shivabsk81@gmail.com. The locations i am seeing is 40-70 kms from secunderabad railway station or under 40 kms from airport.