Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

We Provide FARMER CERTIFICATE

Register

Click Here!

chirag

Dear Friend,
As you all know that the farmer of any state can purchase the agriculture land in Maharashtra. We provide these services from the Rajasthan state where citizen of our country can purchase the agriculture land. On buying the agriculture land in Rajasthan the owner will become the farmer of that state and will be eligible for the farmer’s certificate then on.
You need to pay Rs. 65,000/- per person per file for 1200 sq mt land, which includes all formalities. With buy back facility.
Process:
I will send the printed registry copy to you as per the details you give and you have to sign the papers and send back to me along with the copy of residential proof, PAN card and amount of registry.

I will provide you the following services which are as under.
To get Registry in favour of you or your said person.
Stamp and write-up, Documentation cost, Writer cost, Department formalities, Photostats, my travel expenses and other miscellaneous expenses.
To get the documents endorsed by the department.
To get the entry in the gram panchayat.
To get the Jamabandhi ( 7/12), Bhoomi Praman Patra (Farmers Certificate) in your name singed by the Tehsildar.
Along with all documents you will be the owner of land which is 1200 sqm of agriculture land will be owned in your name of one person only. Entire process takes about 40- 45 days.
You need to send me the
1--* 3 pass port size photoes
2-- Residential Proof (Voter’s Id, Passport copy, Driving licence, Addhar card) Xerox copy of any one document,
3--* PAN CARD copy.
For the entire process the time period is about 40-50 days.
Feel free for the further communication.
With regards,
Chirag Gajjar
Mo- 09998732033, 09426065076.

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)