Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted 100+ Acres of Agri Land to Buy/Lease

Register

Click Here!

anand222

Hi,

My name is Anand and looking forward to buy / lease of 100 to 500+ acres of Agricultural land with water in Tamil Nadu or somewhere in India at affordable and reasonable price.

Agents/Direct seller can contact on below email : anand_222@yahoo.com

Regards,
Anand

rawat5

My name is zunaid and i have some agricultural plot for sale,i tried to send mail to you but it is not send .The beauty of these plot are that they are near to THe GLOCAL UNIVERSITYSaharanpur which is consider as the most futuristic university in INDIA having campus of 300 acres..Other thing is that these land are touched with the border of Himachal pradesh,Haryana and with Uttrakhand also and these state border are in the radius of 10 kms.Dehradun is 50 km from the landLand is of are of 1000 acres ,500 Acres ,200 acres are ready for the sale .and these land have mango garden,mature trees of popular and uk liptis..If you are looking for good and those land which are beneficial and also more valuable in future..these are the best
proposal for you.IF you are interested please contact us at-09997637677. We promised that you get a good land at fair price for an overview you can serach the name of the university o n Internet and get the some idea of the location.Property is around the 5 km of the university campus and four lane road are attached with these properties as yamunotri national highway

Thanks
Zunaid Rawat

rawat5

Agri land for sale

My name is zunaid and i have some agricultural plot for sale,i tried to send mail to you but it is not send .The beauty of these plot are that they are near to THe GLOCAL UNIVERSITYSaharanpur which is consider as the most futuristic university in INDIA having campus of 300 acres..Other thing is that these land are touched with the border of Himachal pradesh,Haryana and with Uttrakhand also and these state border are in the radius of 10 kms.Dehradun is 50 km from the landLand is of are of 1000 acres ,500 Acres ,200 acres are ready for the sale .and these land have mango garden,mature trees of popular and uk liptis..If you are looking for good and those land which are beneficial and also more valuable in future..these are the best
proposal for you.IF you are interested please contact us at-09997637677. We promised that you get a good land at fair price for an overview you can serach the name of the university o n Internet and get the some idea of the location.Property is around the 5 km of the university campus and four lane road are attached with these properties as yamunotri national highway

Thanks
Zunaid Rawat

anand222

Hi Rawat,

Can you please let me know the price of one acre, water sources, electricity connection, Road approach, near city, railway station details.

Thanks,
Anand

quickdeals

cheapest agriculture farm house land available from madhya pradesh only 65000 to 5 lacks per acer good soil and electric city faculties- call- 07828041288

rawat5

HI
Mr Anand there is good amount of water supply in the land as tubewell is bored in the property and there was good electricity supply on these fields,as Four lane state highway (delhi-yamunotri) is just 3-4 km from the land and saharanpur railway statiion iis 30 km form the land and dehradun railway station is 50 km form the land..we can go to the land with many road which are good in condition and having tair coil road..city is 30 km form the road..and prices per acre is form 3-5 lakh as some of the land having mango garden so it is coastl as compare to plain land..if any more queries please feel free to caal me-09997637677

sghukudur

500+ acres is availble near shimoga karnataka please reply if you are interested . For what purpose you want this much land

kadalmanan

Dear mr.Anand,
Like you, I am also wanting to buy agricultural land in tamilnadu within 100 to 150 kms from bangalore. Need cheap agri land of about 10 to 15 acres between Rs.50000 to Rs.200000/- per acre with clear title, water sources, road approach, and free EB connection for dairy farming and for some agricultural crops. Will let you know, if I get any.

Preferably, direct sellers (owners of lands) can contact me through email : virgo5274@yahoo.in

orgagro

Hi,

My name is Anand and looking forward to buy / lease of 100 to 500+ acres of Agricultural land with water in Tamil Nadu or somewhere in India at affordable and reasonable price.

Agents/Direct seller can contact on below email : anand_222@yahoo.com

Regards,
Anand
We have 116 Acres Agricultural Land, on the bank of Irrigation Tank (65 Acres) and Percolation Tank (55 Acres) with Eucalyptus Plantation around 90 Acres 5 Shettali (farm ponds), 3 borewells, 2 sanctioned(7.5 5 HP) and 3 under connection (5 5 5 HP) Electric Connections, Earthen House in Village on a plot adm 5500 sq ft with well, Cement Toilet Block, Water Tank and 2 Biogas Plants, 58 HP Tractor,Trailor, Impliments, 25 HP water pump etc. Call me at: 9423089706

orgagro

Dear mr.Anand,
Like you, I am also wanting to buy agricultural land in tamilnadu within 100 to 150 kms from bangalore. Need cheap agri land of about 10 to 15 acres between Rs.50000 to Rs.200000/- per acre with clear title, water sources, road approach, and free EB connection for dairy farming and for some agricultural crops. Will let you know, if I get any.

Preferably, direct sellers (owners of lands) can contact me through email : virgo5274@yahoo.in
We have 116 Acres Agricultural Land, on the bank of Irrigation Tank (65 Acres) and Percolation Tank (55 Acres) with Eucalyptus Plantation around 90 Acres 5 Shettali (farm ponds), 3 borewells, 2 sanctioned(7.5 5 HP) and 3 under connection (5 5 5 HP) Electric Connections, Earthen House in Village on a plot adm 5500 sq ft with well, Cement Toilet Block, Water Tank and 2 Biogas Plants, 58 HP Tractor,Trailor, Impliments, 25 HP water pump etc. Call me at: 9423089706 apjoglekar@yahoo.co.in