Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

cheap agri land for sale

Register

Click Here!

rajexports2013

1)80000 rs per acre (20 acres lot and no split up sales) . 40 kms from madurai airport near thiruchuli . 15kms from aruppukottai amd 35 from virudhunagar .Karvuela farming is been done currently which will be cleared om buyers request .loamy soil and car can access to the location
2)3.5 lacs per acre (4 acres)3 kms thar road access from tirurumangalam 4 way NH and just 7 kms from thirumangalam bus stand.all amenities near spot .suitable for agri purpose .it has a free EB and open well with water in april may climates .4 acres lot for sale because the well cannot be shared
3)3.15 acres for 5 lacs with big open well with red soil . Its 5 kms from thiruchuli . 45 kms from madurai and 15 from aruppukottai . No split up sale because of well

solojy

1)80000 rs per acre (20 acres lot and no split up sales) . 40 kms from madurai airport near thiruchuli . 15kms from aruppukottai amd 35 from virudhunagar .Karvuela farming is been done currently which will be cleared om buyers request .loamy soil and car can access to the location i want to buy this land pl call me on 09430354548 nishant

kbadrinath

Interetsed

1)80000 rs per acre (20 acres lot and no split up sales) . 40 kms from madurai airport near thiruchuli . 15kms from aruppukottai amd 35 from virudhunagar .Karvuela farming is been done currently which will be cleared om buyers request .loamy soil and car can access to the location
2)3.5 lacs per acre (4 acres)3 kms thar road access from tirurumangalam 4 way NH and just 7 kms from thirumangalam bus stand.all amenities near spot .suitable for agri purpose .it has a free EB and open well with water in april may climates .4 acres lot for sale because the well cannot be shared
3)3.15 acres for 5 lacs with big open well with red soil . Its 5 kms from thiruchuli . 45 kms from madurai and 15 from aruppukottai . No split up sale because of well
Interested send me the photos of 20 acres (80k per acre)

Call me 984352399.

badrinathk1969@live.in:rolleyes:

glaxton

Dear sir I would like to know more details of 4 acre plot pls let me know if I can make a farmhouse out the proposed land
Thanking you regards
Glaxton netto (Kerala)

Last edited: