Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to buy agriculture land shoolagiri area 25-30 acres

Register

Click Here!

rakhi pari

We want to buy 25-30 acres of land for disabled residential facility anywhere near bangalore 60 to 90 kms with good water level and good climatic conditions, agriculture land will do.
Budget is 5-6 lacs per acre.
Interior land will do, It will have potential to Employ 150 to 200 village people.
Places near shoolagiri,thallyin tamil nadu, A,p,Karnatka any where

zameer786

we have a farm land of 22 acres with 20years old 1000 mangotrees and with fully fenced with free power and one bore the land is there between theertham and veappanapally around 27 kms from krishnagiri qouting price is 12 lakh per acre negotiable
We want to buy 25-30 acres of land for disabled residential facility anywhere near bangalore 60 to 90 kms with good water level and good climatic conditions, agriculture land will do.
Budget is 5-6 lacs per acre.
Interior land will do, It will have potential to Employ 150 to 200 village people.
Places near shoolagiri,thallyin tamil nadu, A,p,Karnatka any where

shajathali

Hi

Getting a land for 6 lac per acr in Thally and Shoolagiri is some what difficult, i could show you some properties near denkanikotta for your budget with rich underground water and good road approach, call me or mail me

12 acrs extandable to 25 acrs offer price 6.5 lac per acr under ground water is available just by diking JCB, 15 kms from Denkanikotta.
20 acrs land 8 kms from denkankotta 7 lac per acr negotiable

Shajathali
We Care Realtors

shajath@gmail.com