Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Partner required for purchase of Fertile agri land near malvalli

Register

Click Here!

syed_i40

Looking for a Partner who is intrested in buying a excellent piece of agriculture land located near malvalli.
Land has fertile soil and good water source, and nice tar road till the land. land is just next to tar road.
seller asking price is 4 lacs per acre. total acres available is 52.
my budget is only to buy around 17 - 22 acres so looking for a single partner who wants to buy the remaining 30 - 35 acres.
pls note the seller is offering this price only if the full 52 acre of land is purchased else he is not intrested in selling it in smaller portions hense I am looking for someone who would be intrested as the land is very good and cheap.
I have personally visited the place and checked the documents.
if intrested please message me or call me on 9008788988
BROKERS pls EXCUSE, as this land has already been shown by one.

Regards
Syed

venkateshr

Syed,

Please do send me few snaps/pictures of the place and bit of details like what altitude is it located and area is best suited for? ... is it a general property... grant land etc...

you can send the pictures and details on the following mail:

ramakrishna.venkatesh@gmail.com

Regards,
Venkatesh
+91 9900499366

nirps200

Hi Syed,

I would be interested to buy around 15 acres if the land has all the above mentioned criteria, fertile soil, good water table or water source , tar road till the land.

Can contact me on nirupblore@gmail.com with pictures and details or call me directly on 9886730712