Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Interested in Group Developing Of Agrilands in Vaiyampatti, Trichy District.Tamil Nad

Register

Click Here!

gbcsd

Hi,

I'm interested in Developing agriculture land in Vaiyampatti, Trichy District In Tamil Nadu. The Land is located in Muthucombai, 5 Kms from Vaiyampatti and Vaiyampatti is in the middle of Trichy to Dindigul National Highway.

The Total Extent is around 100 acres on the Foot of the Karuppur Hills with abundant Ground Water.

The idea is to develop the land, plant fruit bearing trees, Drumsticks and build a Farm house / Health SPA Resort / Old Age Homes later on.

The budget is Rs.5 Lakhs per acre and which is inclusive of the cost of the land, Farm Development and Management up to 3 years or up to the Harvest whichever is earlier.

1. The land is just an Hour Drive from Trichy, Dindigul, Karur and Madurai. The attraction to visit the farm would be less if you have to drive 4-5 hrs on the weekend to reach the farm.

2. The land will be Developed under a Green Trust by Organically.

3.Agri Income are free from Income Tax.

4. Future Food Security.

5. Curtailing Global Warming.

I'm looking for like minded people who can combine with me and we can Develop the bigger piece of land.

Pl revert if you are interested. 9363002171

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)