Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Form Land Sale/Lease.

Register

Click Here!

Dear All,

We required agri formland with sufficient water and approach road . 100 acres and up to 1000 acres. Either sale or lease (minimum 20 years) in karnataka/Andhra Pradesh/Tamil Nadu. If any persons interested please mail thier details to skillsrb@gmail.com.

Thanks with regards.

selvarajucbe

Farm land for sale

Dear All,

We required agri formland with sufficient water and approach road . 100 acres and up to 1000 acres. Either sale or lease (minimum 20 years) in karnataka/Andhra Pradesh/Tamil Nadu. If any persons interested please mail thier details to skillsrb@gmail.com.

Thanks with regards.
Farm land more than 100 acres is for sale with plenty of water.Free agricultural TNEB connections in Tamil Nadu.Mail me for your requirments.
with regards
C.Selvaraju
Selvarajucbe@yahoo.com

uday454

Have lang for your purpose

Hi,

we have 50 acres of land and we have 3inch of water in Chittoot, Andhra Pradesh.

we are ready to give for lease. let me know what you will be doing/cultivating in that and let me know the lease price per acre per year.

Thanks,
Uday

Dear All,

Thanks with regards.