Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

15 acre for 1,00,000 per acre in virudhunagar

Register

Click Here!

nav555

15 acre for sale in kariapatti(32 kms from madurai internatinal airport)

Hi,

We have 15 acres of land available for Rs 1,00,000/acre in Kariapatti, dist. Virudhunagar. The land is located on village mud road. It has black soil and also has a bore well. It is strategically located 32 kms from Madurai International Airport,12 kms from the National highway and 17 kms from Virudhunagar. Don't miss this great opportunity. If you are interested then please contact asap at :- navtejdhindsa@yahoo.com or +91 9814628835. Thanks.

Regards,
Navtej

P.S. :- If I am not able to answer your call then please text me your name and number and I will call you back ASAP.

Last edited:

d1017

Do you offer 5 Acres split?...

I am interested, i am looking for 5 acre.

Dina , Email: vishwa.karan@gmail.com

Hi,

We have 15 acres of land available for Rs 1,00,000/acre in Kariapatti, dist. Virudhunagar. The land is located on village mud road. It has black soil and also has a bore well. It is strategically located 30 kms from Madurai International Airport and 12 kms from the National highway highway. Don't miss this great opportunity as it will not last long. If you are interested then please contact asap at :- navtejdhindsa@yahoo.com or +91 9814628835. Thanks.

Regards,
Navtej

P.S. ;- If I am not able to answer your call then please text me your name and number and I will call you back.