Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

10 acres planted TC Banana farm for lease

Register

Click Here!

sierra

10 Acres planted TC Banana farm for lease near Hindupur and Gauribidanur. Plants are 2 weeks old. Total 11500 plants are planted. Plenty of underground water. PWD road goes thro the farm. Plenty of Labor. All the plants are dripped with auto mechanism. Everything is paid for it. Free electric. No bill pay in karnataka. Right now I have my parents and siblings are taking care of this. Lessee just need to maintain with timely pesticides, manure and regular maintainance. If you are really interested to do agriculture without owning ( in karnataka not all can own land) land, this is best way to get in to. We have already servant quarters. All the hard labor is done. You can Google my farm as visnikfarm to get exact location. The conservative estimates are as follows.

No. of plants 11500
Yield per plant (average) 35/kg
Whole sale rate per kg (average) 9 Rs.
Yield per plant 315 Rs.
Total yiield for 10 acres 1st year 3622500 Rs
( 3.6 lakh/ acre yield.)

I m asking 2.4 lakh/acre. Total 2400000
You can contact me at visnikfarm@gmail.com or call me (you can give miss call too) at 001 8189210848.
If you are not financially worthy don't reply to this. This is not infomercial. Genuine farm business. You see it and then decide.
Thanks Tony

Last edited:

sierra

Hello Sird@sify.com, I m unable to send the email. So my reply to your query is as follows.
Lessor ( the person who is leasing the crop) is responsible for all the maintainance and everything.They need to stay there with 1 or 2 laborers to maintain the crop by giving timely pesticide, manure and growth related support for the plant. We have local horticulture officer who visits often and guides us with regards to pesticides and etc.
Lessee ( thats me) is not responsible other than make sure you get enough water for the crop. Everything is dripped and need regular maintanance.

All the hard labor and heavy expense is paid for. Plants and drips are paid for . Only pesticides and manures..NOt sure how much they cost.I guess...2 to 3 lakh at most.
Any questions feel free to contact.

arv123

Interested in leasing out

Hi, I have sent you a mail at the emailid mentioned in the post. Kindly check and revert.

Arvind