Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

notarised or registered agreement urgent help required!!

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apache24

Dear Experts,
I am planning to take some agriculture land on lease. Request you to let me know the caution I should take while doing the agreement. The agreement is for 5 years so let me know how I protect myself from landlord selling the land during the above said period/Water shortage is future or any other thing I should put in the agreement.

What decides the worth of stamp paper for a notarized agreement? Should the agreement be on 100 RS or 500 RS stamp.

Is just getting the notarised agreement enough or it is required to register the document with court.

What is the different between just notarised agreement and registered agreement and to which shall I go for?

Request you to share your thoughts urgently as I have to get the agreement done soon.

Thanks
Kumar

veeraanj

Notarized Agreement.. for FINANCIAL TRANSACTION is not advised. Registered agreement will always protect both. The STAMP DUTY depends on value of agreement. Once the agreement gets registered both the parties are legally binded, note: keep clauses in case of breaking agreement under mutual consent and who will pay/get .... on breaking it.

shajathali

Dear Experts,
I am planning to take some agriculture land on lease. Request you to let me know the caution I should take while doing the agreement. The agreement is for 5 years so let me know how I protect myself from landlord selling the land during the above said period/Water shortage is future or any other thing I should put in the agreement.

What decides the worth of stamp paper for a notarized agreement? Should the agreement be on 100 RS or 500 RS stamp.

Is just getting the notarised agreement enough or it is required to register the document with court.

What is the different between just notarised agreement and registered agreement and to which shall I go for?

Request you to share your thoughts urgently as I have to get the agreement done soon.

Thanks
Kumar

Hai

The main points to be taken in to account are

1) The person who sing in the lease agreement should be the owner of the land, it should be backed by the Voter ID or Ration card.

2) If the property is not ancestral, he got through registration from third party only his signature is enough. If the property is ancestral please get the family tree from the Government authority like VAO (village administrative officer in Tamil Nadu).

3) The points of the agreement should not be favourable to any single one.

4) In some casses, the water source may be jointly used by the neibour land owner, in this case the other share holder of the well should be sign in the agreement or a constant letter to share the water.

5) There should not be any case pending in the court or court attachment on the land, this can be known from the VAO.

6) The money spend on the development of the land (during the lease period) in whose account this should be clearly mentioned.

7) The land owner should not have any wright on the crops of animals on the land during the lease period.

8) It is better to get the witness from the familiar persons of the village.

9) The amount being paid should be through bank not on cash

regards

shajath
WE Care Realtors

shajath@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.