Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available Agricultural Land for sale in Arkalgud, Hassan District Rs 40 lakhs

Register

Click Here!

georgecabraham

I have over 20 acres agricultural land for sale in Tejoor Village, Arkalgud Taluk, Hassan District (on document 12 acres). I was cultivating Napier Grass and Corn on the Farm, but I have not been able to look after the Farm, being based in Bangalore, so want to sell. The price is Rs 40 lakhs. The Farm has good water with an open well and pond within the Farm as also 200 coconut trees.

There is tarred road till Tejoor village and about 200-300 metres mud road till the Farm.

Please contact me on mobile 95358-13647

George Abraham
Bangalore

Last edited:

vijay1112

I have over 20 acres agricultural land for sale in Tejoor Village, Arkalgud Taluk, Hassan District (on document 12 acres). I was cultivating Napier Grass and Corn on the Farm, but I have not been able to look after the Farm, being based in Bangalore, so want to sell. The price is Rs 40 lakhs. The Farm has good water with an open well and pond within the Farm as also 200 coconut trees.

There is tarred road till Tejoor village and about 200-300 metres mud road till the Farm.

Please contact me on mobile 95358-13647

George Abraham
Bangalore
Please get in touch with me , I am also from a village near Konanur, so probably it would help me.

Last edited by a moderator: