Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

FARMER CERTIFICATE for Maharashtra agriculture land investors.

Register

Click Here!

lachman

Hi Chetan, how to obtain the farmer licence and where to contact collectors or sdo or thesildar office or officers etc could u plse call me at 9619348011 thks lachman

roh_shah2012

Become farmer easily with us to all india

Hello , as you all know that the farmer of any state can purchase the agriculture land in Maharashtra. We provide these services from the M.P state where citizen of Our country can purchase the agriculture land. On buying the 11000 S.Q. Feet land in M.P. All process are legal. The owner will become the farmer of that state and will be eligible for the farmer certificate then. 
I will provide you the following services which are as under.

You need to pay Only For that u need to call on 9082955585 per person which includes all formalities.
Pay 50% in Advance.

To get the (Shetkari Dakhla) Jamabandhi ( 7/12), Bhoomi Praman Patra (Farmers Certificate) in your name singed by the Tehsildar.
Along with all documents you will be the owner of land which is 11000 s.q.Feet of agriculture land will be owned in your name of one person only.Yes Ull Also Check Online Website Your Name . so your Land Verification is Also Cleared To any Tehsil in india.and Procedure time only 28 days. 

You need to send me the
Following documents on whats app or via Courior.

1. 8 Passport size photos
2. 2 Copy Id Proof. Like ( Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID,Passport.) Prefered Adhar card
3. 2 Copy Address Proof LIke ( Ration Card, Aadhar Card ,Passport.) Any One

Dear Friend,
As you are looking to buy the agriculture land in Maharashtra then you should first have the farmer’s certificate from any state of India. We provide this facility With Online Verification . for the person looking to buy the land. We purchase agriculture land in your name and then we apply for the farmer certificate to the Tehsil office for the issuing the all related papers. All work legal.

Note : Don’t Compare My Service With All Fake & Cheap Certificate Provider . If You Have Trust Than Only Ping Me Othervice Don’t Waste Your Time and Mine . I am Here To Serve You Authentic & Legal Farmer Cerificate which Allows You To Buy Agricultural Land in Mumbai or Any State .

For Details Pls Message Your Name , Number and Requirements . we will call you.

Last edited:

chirag

Don't copy my advertisement contents blindly. This system doesn't exist in M.P.

Hello , as you all know that the farmer of any state can purchase the agriculture land in Maharashtra. We provide these services from the M.P state where citizen of Our country can purchase the agriculture land. On buying the 11000 S.Q. Feet land in M.P. All process are legal. The owner will become the farmer of that state and will be eligible for the farmer certificate then. 
I will provide you the following services which are as under.

You need to pay Only For that u need to call on person which includes all formalities.
Pay 50% in Advance.

To get the (Shetkari Dakhla) Jamabandhi ( 7/12), Bhoomi Praman Patra (Farmers Certificate) in your name singed by the Tehsildar.
Along with all documents you will be the owner of land which is 11000 s.q.Feet of agriculture land will be owned in your name of one person only.Yes Ull Also Check Online Website Your Name . so your Land Verification is Also Cleared To any Tehsil in india.and Procedure time only 28 days. 

You need to send me the
Following documents on whats app or via Courior.

1. 8 Passport size photos
2. 2 Copy Id Proof. Like ( Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID,Passport.) Prefered Adhar card
3. 2 Copy Address Proof LIke ( Ration Card, Aadhar Card ,Passport.) Any One

Dear Friend,
As you are looking to buy the agriculture land in Maharashtra then you should first have the farmer’s certificate from any state of India. We provide this facility With Online Verification . for the person looking to buy the land. We purchase agriculture land in your name and then we apply for the farmer certificate to the Tehsil office for the issuing the all related papers. All work legal.

Note : Don’t Compare My Service With All Fake & Cheap Certificate Provider . If You Have Trust Than Only Ping Me Othervice Don’t Waste Your Time and Mine . I am Here To Serve You Authentic & Legal Farmer Cerificate which Allows You To Buy Agricultural Land in Mumbai or Any State .

For Details Pls Message Your Name , Number and Requirements . we will call you.
Dear friend,
I think you are not familiar with the process of Farmers certificate from M. P.
You have just copied my advertisement contents and pasted it. First check from M. P government what documents they provide. Just don't bluff.

rajeevpal

Any one want to become is quite easy all u need is get registered min 5 guntha in your name in M.P. for which u need 1.aadhaar card as ID 2. One pp size photo 3.u need to come to registrar office in katni madhya Pradesh for one day 4. Amount to carry is rupees 45,000/- for entire process pl contact Rajeev @8588025342