Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

1-3 acre farm land within 15 kilometer from Nasik City.

Register

Click Here!

rajat1958

1. I am a son of farmer cast from West Bengal but I have no farming land in my name in West Bengal except my bungalow but my uncle from my mother and father side having their farming land. Is it possible for me to purchase farming land legally in Nasik, Maharashtra? What paper I need to collect from my native place if I want to purchase farming land?
2. I am looking for 1-3 acre agriculture land near Nasik, should not be more than 15 KM from Nasik city with water and road access and my budget is 2 lacs per acre for FARM HOUSE FOR OLD PERSON.
3. At present I am 55 years and working at Nasik, want to develop my own farm house with echo friend scrap material for myself and other old couple who are by heart interested to grow their own vegetable for day to day life to get better food than market and to keep their health in good condition after retirement.
4. I am ready to donate 6 lacs for this old home farm house project to my society from my salary. After developing, interested couple will be selected as per norm to stay here. The couple, who are ready to live a peaceful discipline life for good health and food, are always welcome. Such new couple will have to make same type of modern hut with 150 sq.ft. area. No land cost will be taken from couple except material cost for their modern hut.
5. The basic thought behind it is most of us are having one or two child and they are living either abroad or far away from parents. In this age it is difficult to get all types of help from other every time. All relatives and friends are not living together so that everybody can help during emergency. Hence I have decided to make an old farm house for such person those are interested to live such a beautiful life with friends. No other person except members are allowed there to live.
6. In my farm house 2 ponds will be there. All type of vegetables and crops will be produced by ourselves by square foot gardening. Cow dung gas plant will be there for daily cook and organic food.
I anybody is ready to sale his land for this good purpose I will be highly obliged. I want to develop it in Nasik because the climate of Nasik is good and during my service period I will be able to develop it properly so that after retirement everybody like me can start living there.

Rajat Biswas
email: rajat_tapasi_biswas@yahoo.com

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)