Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural Land required

Register

Click Here!

manojbarca

I would require agricultural land in Karnataka.

Basically i am not from farming occupation and my family does not hold agricultural land. My annual income is above 5 lakh/annum.

Want to start mixed farming. But as per Karnataka rules I'm ineligible for owning a farm land.

Provide me with options.

Manoj

veena123

Dear Sir,

I am veena from Firdous Farms Pvt.Ltd.

If you are not an agriculturist and if you dont have agricultural background then you can't purchase a farmland in Karnataka.

You can purchase farmland in Tamilnadu. We have farmland plots which are located in Hosur,just 14 kms from NH and 49 Kms from Silk board junction,Bangalore.

we are selling at very basic rate with modern ammenities.

Regards,

Veena N

M:8867765709

Last edited:

apcs

hello manoj

hello manoj, i am chandru from karnataka regarding agriculture land u can call me 9632092934 chandru

prasanna kumar

hi chandru,
your eligible to purchase the land in karnataka in which the land records are mentioned as plantation, if you want to purchase land in around chikmagalore, hassan district of karnataka, i have list of land which are avaelable for sale. land like coffee estate, neglected coffee land ....
if you need any more information please contact at : 9480071817 or mail me at : malayamarutha2011@gmail.com

kalai1

Dear Sir

Greeting,

I want Sale my own Land .Please find out attachment copy of my own land Map and other Documents .I have 4 acres own land per acres 30 lacks (Negotiable). Land location (Velampadi panchayat ) Pallapatti ,Aravakurichi - Tk, Karur - Dist,Tamil Nadu -State. India

Land mark

Nearby Marriage mahal (V.V mahal and K.P mahal).
Nearby Gas godown.
3 to 5 km matriculation schools (Arumugam matriculation school,Oxford school) , shopping places
Nearby Home and plots.
3 km from pallapatti bus stand and 1 km form main road (Pallapatti to Aravakurichi main Road).That road is karur to dindigul , karur to palani .
10 km from National Highway 7 ( NH 7 ).
30 km from Karur city,45 km from Dindigul , Palani and 150 km Trichy Airport.
Land suitable for Plots,Companies ,Schools ,Collages ,Industrial, Investment ,Agricultural purpose.

If you are like to buy please contact Mr. K.Kalai Selvan , Mobile. +91 9786036041 and E-mail : kalaiselvak@yahoo.co.in

Thanking you & Regards

K. Kalai Selvan
Mobile: +91 9786036041.