Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

wealth4u

wanted more than 100+ acres to 10000+ acres of land for forestry purpuse with 20000 to 45000 rupees per acres, any wer in india, we are also interested in long term lease or long term rent agreement plans
please contact me on wealth4u.mgr@gmail.com
thank you
regards
Mohammed rizwan

shajathali

Hi

In Tamil Nadu it is not possible to get land at this price, if you are interested i can give you land above Rs.75,000/per acr. Call me for more details

shajath
We Care Realtors

shajath@gmail.com

venkata rao

we can arrange huge lands at the required rate in andhra pradesh and karnataka if you are interested
contact us p.no.9133876383.please visit www,pallaplantsandproperties.com

chetanbr

Dear Mr. Venkata Rao,

We are interested in buying agricultural lands as mentioned above i.e., 30 to 40 Acres in Karnataka, 150 - 180 Kms. from Bangalore, with price range of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 45,000/- per Acre, may be 2 to 3 Kms. inside from the main village road, with mud road access with good soil & water belt (we will be digging the bore-well) and electricity (we will be taking the connection).

Regards,
Chetan B R

chetanbr

Dear Mr. Venkata Rao,

We are interested in buying agricultural lands as mentioned above i.e., 30 to 40 Acres in Karnataka, 150 - 180 Kms. from Bangalore, with price range of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 45,000/- per Acre, may be 2 to 3 Kms. inside from the main village road, with mud road access with good soil & water belt (we will be digging the bore-well) and electricity (we will be taking the connection).

My E-mail ID:- chetanbr009@gmail.com / 9845606687

Regards,
Chetan B R

kalai1

Dear Sir
Greeting,
I want Sale my own Land .Please find out attachment copy of my own land Map and other Documents .I have 4 acres own land per acres 30 lacks or sq.feet 180/ - (Rates are negotiable). Land location (Velampadi panchayat ) Pallapatti ,Aravakurichi - Tk, Karur - Dist,Tamil Nadu -State. India
Land mark

Nearby Marriage mahal (V.V mahal and K.P mahal).
Nearby Gas godown.
3 to 5 km matriculation schools (Arumugam matriculation school,Oxford school) , shopping places
Nearby Home and plots.
3 km from pallapatti bus stand and 1 km form main road (Pallapatti to Aravakurichi main Road).That road is karur to dindigul , karur to palani .
10 km from National Highway 7 ( NH 7 ).
30 km from Karur city,45 km from Dindigul , Palani and 150 km Trichy Airport.
Land suitable for Plots,Companies ,Schools ,Collages ,Industrial and Investment purpose.

If you are like to buy please contact Mr. K.Kalai Selvan , Mobile. +91 9786036041. E-mail : kalaiselvak@yahoo.co.in

Thanking you & Regards

K. Kalai Selvan
Mobile: +91 9786036041.