Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agri land in chennai south,chengalpet,madhuranthagam belt

Register

Click Here!

krace

Hi All,
I'm looking to buy agricultural land in chennai south,chengalpet,madhuranthagam,melmaruvathur areas. my budget is 5 Lacs. Please let me know if any land is available. Immediate cash settlement is possible if the land is satisfactory.

thanks,
Karthic

shajathali

Hi

You have not mentioned the no of acrs required or your total investment iself 5 lac. I have land in dharmapuri dist the cost per acre around 3 lac empty land water is there in 150 feets. you have to make provition for well and eb. The land is suitable for all type of agriculture, no problem for labour with good road approach. i have land cost rs 1.5 to 2 lac per acre within 1 hour journey from salem, Salem is just 4 hour journey from chennai

shajath ali
We Care realtor
shajath@gmail.com

krace

Hi Shajath sir,
thanks for the reply. my whole budget is 5 lacs only and I want to buy agri.land of whatever measurement is available within that price. it will be good if I'm able to buy 2 to 3 acres for 5 Lacs if it is away from chennai (more than 300 kms) and 1 acre if it is within 100 kms from chennai. however, my first preference will be a land measuring 1 acre at 5 lacs within 100 kms from chennai.