Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

agricultural land required on lease

Register

Click Here!

syed_i40

I am looking for fertile agricultural land with good water facility in and around bangalore city. I am looking for about 20 acres of land for different activities like goat farming and fruits farming. anyone intrested on leasing their land please contact me through mail on yahoo.com,. please dont forget to give details, location and the expected price.

syed_i40

rrachappa

Dear Syed,

I have 5 acres of land near koretegere taluk which is around 80 Km from bangalore with all resources well available.
I am lending it for lease for required needs.
If interested please call me at 9663835223 or send me email at shiva_r2000@yahoo.com to know more information.

Regards
shiva

syed_i40

Thanks for your reply Mr.Shiva
But I am looking for a minimum of 20 Acres.

Dear Syed,

I have 5 acres of land near koretegere taluk which is around 80 Km from bangalore with all resources well available.
I am lending it for lease for required needs.
If interested please call me at 9663835223 or send me email at shiva_r2000@yahoo.com to know more information.

Regards
shiva

kalai1

Dear Sir,

I want Sale my own Land Land location Pallapatti, Aravakurichi - Tk, Karur - Dist,Tamil Nadu -State. India

Land mark

Nearby Marriage mahal (V.V mahal and K.P mahal).
Nearby Gas godown.
3 to 5 km matriculation schools (Arumugam matriculation school,Oxford school) , shopping places
Nearby Home and plots.
3 km from pallapatti bus stand and 1 km form main road (Pallapatti to Aravakurichi main Road).
That is karur to dindigul road karur to palani road.
30 km from karur city,45 km from dindigul , Palani and 150 km Trichy Airport.
Land suitable for Plots,Companies ,Schools ,Collages ,Industrial and Investment purpose.

If you are like to buy please contact me Mobile. +91 9786036041. E-mail : kalaiselvak@yahoo.co.in