Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Plain Agriculture Land in TN

Register

Click Here!

padmanabhan_ganesan

I am looking for Plain Agriculture Land in any one of the following districts of Tamilnadu (Tiruvallur, Kancheepuram, Vellore or Tiruvannamalai).

I would like to buy few acres of agriculture land and the rate should be anywhere between 1 Lakh/acre to 2 Lakhs/acre.

Please contact me through mail.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan

vijayagr

I am looking for Plain Agriculture Land in any one of the following districts of Tamilnadu (Tiruvallur, Kancheepuram, Vellore or Tiruvannamalai).

I would like to buy few acres of agriculture land and the rate should be anywhere between 1 Lakh/acre to 2 Lakhs/acre.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
pls let me know your contact number we having lands... send mail to vijaykpower at gmail

devangshah

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
Dear Mr.Padmanabhan ,

This is Devang Shah from Coimbatore.We have 16 Acres of very fertile land in Dharapuram ,( 80 Km from Coimbatore ) and 50 cents of Vacant land in Coimbatore City.We are inviting partners to cultivate organic vegetables in Dharapuram and an Organic Store selling all kinds of Organic stuff in Coimbatore.We are very passionate about organic things.Pls inform about your interest 93448 54045

athili12

sale of plain land near tiruvallur-alluvial soil

sir,
i have five acres of land near tiruvallur.it has good ground water and suitable for any cultivation.it is a 15 minute drive from district collectorate .it has good roads.price is 10 lakh per acre. but negotiable. i am not a real estate broker but a Professor or send mail to my email id anitharavi_73@yahoo.co.in

Prof .G.Ravichandran
chennai

kalai1

Dear Sir,

I want Sale my own Land . Land location at Pallapatti, Aravakurichi - Tk, Karur - Dist,Tamil Nadu -State. India

Land mark

Nearby Marriage mahal (V.V mahal and K.P mahal).
Nearby Gas godown.
3 to 5 km matriculation schools (Arumugam matriculation school,Oxford school) , shopping places
Nearby Home and plots.
3 km from pallapatti bus stand and 1 km form main road (Pallapatti to Aravakurichi main Road).
That road is karur to dindigul road karur to palani road. (NH 7 road )
30 km from karur city,45 km from dindigul , Palani and 150 km Trichy Airport.
Land suitable for Plots,Companies ,Schools ,Collages ,Industrial and Investment purpose.

If you are like to buy please contact me Mobile. +91 9786036041. E-mail : kalaiselvak@yahoo.co.in

ynandan

Hi Ravichandran

Though I was checking lands near Vellore District for Agri prurpose , If you're direct owner , pls share location and other contact details . you can drop me mail to personal ID .

With thanks
Yoga,S
ynandan@rediffmail.com.