AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Sale of farm land at karipatti

Default Sale of farm land at karipatti

Sale of 37.54 acres of farm land situated at karipatti, kerala, present crops coffee, cardamom, hill banana, peper. Also a place for trackers to stay.

Contact
    Last edited by moderator A; March 7th, 2013 at 03:09 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by hmptea View Post
    Sale of 37.54 acres of farm land situated at karipatti, kerala, present crops coffee, cardamom, hill banana, peper. Also a place for trackers to stay.

Contact
    karipatti in Kerala???? appox. cost/??

KArippati is in Tamilnadu. For cost and other details contact directly mail us
    Last edited by moderator A; March 12th, 2013 at 11:16 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Premium Member

Default Land at Karippetty

Quote Originally Posted by hmptea View Post
    KArippati is in Tamilnadu. For cost and other details contact directly mail us
    Hi,
    Please sent me the details like how far from Kerala, details of crop cultivated, road facility, expected price etc. Kindly attach some photographs if available
    Ihanks
    sasikumar
    sasichelakara@gmail.com

Blog Entries

please send me the price and details

its kollam dist?

regards
    Last edited by moderator A; March 13th, 2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default price

Sir,
    Kindly inform the price,exact location including nearest town
    Last edited by moderator A; March 13th, 2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Karipatti is in which district and advise the price.