Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to buy 2-5 acres land in Kokan

Register

Click Here!

sohail85

Want to buy 2-5 acres land in Kokan between Pali to Lanja
I am looking to buy 2-5 acres of Agriculture Land in Kokan. Clear papers with Land suitable for farming or plantation. Price expectd is not more than Rs.60,000/- to Rs.80,000/- per acre.
Please contact

ganapati

Agricultural land in kokan

Agricultural land ranging from 2 to 22 acres in the range of Rs.2-16 Lakh/acre is available within a radius of 5 kms.of my following property: - (contour map is available on request on Email).
Presently 22 acres Agricultural land at the rate of Rs. 2 lakh/acre (at village Dauoli,Taluka Dapoli Dist.Ratnagiri) and 2 acres sea facing agicultural land at the rate of Rs. 16 lakh/acre at village Murdi Taluka Dapoli Dist.Ratnagiri) is readily available.
MY PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land measuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM, Link: <https://maps.google.co.in/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Anjarle,+Ratnagiri,+Maharashtra&ll=17.8551,73.156047&spn=0.001476,0.001725&t=h&z=19&vpsrc=6>) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli,Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra State. (Pin code – 415712). Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad (A taluka place), on Mandangad-Anjarle Road (State Highway No.103) and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 10 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong).Pl refer to this link for further details on Rudraksha cultivation:- From Hawaii to India a journey which took 7 years! - Home)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well measuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road measuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth, 67 KV M.E.S.B. power station in the adjascent farm) & a pucca house mesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at the height of 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer (Nearest sea shore is at Anjarle, Murud, Karde & Harnai at about 8 km.).
Prof. Dr. Dileep Wani
M.D.

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmah

hi sohail

ia m interested in the same,for pure agri purposes , if u find a bigger area, we could share

regards

harnam1

Land availaible konkan

3 acres in Morgaon, Pune district ( 18 lakh per acre- Negotiable), Next to d.Ed college and school.10 kms from jejuri, Clear title, Suitable for farming, Road touch, Electricity and water available. Only 2 kms from ring road. !4

3 acres plot in kokan village rovle taluka dapoli district ratnagiri
road touch with some cashew plantation and sea view from some part of the plot. situated from 5 kms away from kelshi beach contact for more details.Suitable for farming
price 14,00,000

sthaavar

Agricultural Farm House Project

We have a Agricultural Farm House Project "SeaBreeze" at Harihareshwar , shrivardhan Dist. Raigad. Total land area 27 acar & 38 Plots. minimum 22000 sqft. onwards, Persqft. RS.75/- , Booking Amount - 51,000 /- (Fifty one thousand only) Within 3 month of Booking Amount - 3,50,000/- ( Three Lakh Fifty thousand only) Balance Payment - EMI (5 years/ 60 month) without bank interest
Call Swapnil Raut.

bmbmath

i want 2-5 acres land in konkan

Dear Sir,

I have 17 acres of mountain stretch from ground to peak in Pangrad village of kudal taluk in sindhudurg dist. i am willing to dispose it off for a better price. it is close to the last bus- stop of pangrad village.

If interested, call me

advait_lohokare

offer

Want to buy 2-5 acres land in Kokan between Pali to Lanja
I am looking to buy 2-5 acres of Agriculture Land in Kokan. Clear papers with Land suitable for farming or plantation. Price expectd is not more than Rs.60,000/- to Rs.80,000/- per acre.
Please contact
Hi Sohail,

I am planning to sell my farm located in guhagar.
Although this is within the geographic location indicated by you ,your price expectation is not in line. nontheless if you are interestd you can call me
Details of farm
Area- 5 acres
Main road touch
12 Km from Guhagar Beach
House/well/electricity supply/pump set installed
500 fruting cashew plants
40 mango plants
150 fruting betel nut plant
25 fruting chickoo plants
and a few(20-40)banana,papaya,kokam,pineapple plants

Pls call if interested

csn123

agricultural land ranging from 2 to 22 acres in the range of rs.2-16 lakh/acre is available within a radius of 5 kms.of my following property: - (contour map is available on request on email).
Presently 22 acres agricultural land at the rate of rs. 2 lakh/acre (at village dauoli,taluka dapoli dist.ratnagiri) and 2 acres sea facing agicultural land at the rate of rs. 16 lakh/acre at village murdi taluka dapoli dist.ratnagiri) is readily available.
My property at dehen
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land measuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” n, 73º 9’ 15” e – earmarked on wikimapia as rudraksha farm, link: <https://maps.google.co.in/maps?hl=en&ie=utf8&hq=&hnear=anjarle,+ratnagiri,+maharashtra&ll=17.8551,73.156047&spn=0.001476,0.001725&t=h&z=19&vpsrc=6>) at post dehen, tal. Dapoli,dist. Ratnagiri of konkan region in maharashtra state. (pin code – 415712). Dehen is a small village, 28 km. From mandangad (a taluka place), on mandangad-anjarle road (state highway no.103) and 20 km. From dapoli (nearest taluka place).
2. There are 100, 10 yrs. Old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow rudraksha (elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (total 350 all over the world known in australia as blue berry ash/quandong).pl refer to this link for further details on rudraksha cultivation:- from hawaii to india a journey which took 7 years! - home)
4. The project includes development of a "nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well measuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road measuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. In breadth, 67 kv m.e.s.b. Power station in the adjascent farm) & a pucca house mesuring 450 sq. Ft. With three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the government demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at the height of 80 m above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 m above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer (nearest sea shore is at anjarle, murud, karde & harnai at about 8 km.).
Prof. Dr. Dileep wani
m.d.
i am interested in purchase.

leelaraj

We are interested in buying 2 to 3 Acres of Agriculture land with adequate water resource in Konkan Belt. Approach Road and bore well provision is a must. Please quote your best price per Acre with terms of payment
Leela Rajagopalan

mah35001

Hi,
My self Sandesh. and I am interested to buy this land in Dauoli..(2 lakh/acre)

Please contact me at 8750858554 as soon as possible.
Thanks

A

atrixfy

offer

Hi Sohail,

I am planning to sell my farm located in guhagar.
Although this is within the geographic location indicated by you ,your price expectation is not in line. nontheless if you are interestd you can call me
Details of farm
Area- 5 acres
Main road touch
12 Km from Guhagar Beach
House/well/electricity supply/pump set installed
500 fruting cashew plants
40 mango plants
150 fruting betel nut plant
25 fruting chickoo plants
and a few(20-40)banana,papaya,kokam,pineapple plants

Pls call if interested gmail
We are looking to purchase 2 to 3 Acres of agricultural land in the Konkan Belt with access to sufficient water resources. It is essential to have a bore well and an approach road. Please provide your best price per acre along with payment terms.