Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

100-200 Acres wanted in TN

Register

Click Here!

harekrishna

Is is possible to get between 100-200 acres agricultural land in Tamil Nadu for Rs70000-Rs100000 per acre. Even bare land is good, provided it has good water supply and good soil for growing vegetables especially. Land should not be towards the coastal areas.

usmanpp

Agriculture land

Sir
we can assist you to get as you like good farm land in our nellai dt
they are all good soil [karisal land] with water and current ,road speciality 80000 /acre onward
contact with your full details

Last edited by a moderator:

harekrishna

Sir
we can assist you to get as you like good farm land in our nellai dt
they are all good soil [karisal land] with water and current ,road speciality 80000 /acre onward
contact with your full details
We are looking for land away from the coastal districts.

al shifa

Is is possible to get between 100-200 acres agricultural land in Tamil Nadu for Rs70000-Rs100000 per acre. Even bare land is good, provided it has good water supply and good soil for growing vegetables especially. Land should not be towards the coastal areas.
Yes I have 20 acres agriculture land with 2 big well and one bore with 5 HP submersible motors, free electricity. It has 470 teak wood trees, 250 mango, sappota trees, 7 acres drip erigation. Entire land fenced by stones of 10 feet distance barbed wire with big main gate.
Contact me through e-mail

Last edited by a moderator:

mrp1956

yes i have 20 acres agriculture land with 2 big well and one bore with 5 hp submersible motors, free electricity. It has 470 teak wood trees, 250 mango, sappota trees, 7 acres drip erigation. Entire land fenced by stones of 10 feet distance barbed wire with big main gate.
Contact me through e-mail

where is the land located ? What is the price you are quoting