Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7 acres fully developed agricultural land for sale in Dapoli, Ratnagiri, Konkan

1. #1 7 acres fully developed agricultural land for sale in Dapoli, Ratnagiri, Konkan 

Fully developed agricultural land for sale in Dapoli, Konkan.

Location: Village - Rajapur, Taluka - Dapoli District - Ratnagiri in Konkan. Land is 25 km from Dapoli city and is near Anjarle.
    Coordinates: 1750'43.63"N 73 9'47.66"E
    Area: 7 acres 3 Gunthe
    Distances: From Pune Chandani Chowk: 180km, From Mangaon ST 75km
    Road: Available. It is 2.5km inside a state highway 103. Last 400m is sand road but a permanent road.
    Electricity: Single phase electricity connection present.
    Water: Water provision is made through a borewell and submersible pump. Water availability is throughout the year since there is a water stream running at about 250m from the land. Water is circulated through 4 water tanks and HDPE pipe line.
    Plantation: Land contains 400+ plants of Cashew, Mango, Jamun, Kokum, Jackfruit, Bamboo etc.
    Other features:
    Terrain made up of laterite rock and laterite soil and aerially 7km diatance from sea shore. Both these factors lead to increased productivity for Cashew and Mango.
    The area of plantation is fenced with stone wall (Gadaga as it is called in local language).
    There is a small store room (6x6feet) constructed to store farm tools and equipments.
    Plot is on the verge of a valley and offers a beautiful view of valley down.
    Cool air keeps on blowing throughout the day making it a pleasant location.
    Expected price: 42 Lakh for the whole plot

Quote Originally Posted by pmali View Post
    Fully developed agricultural land for sale in Dapoli, Konkan.

Location: Village - Rajapur, Taluka - Dapoli District - Ratnagiri in Konkan. Land is 25 km from Dapoli city and is near Anjarle.
    Coordinates: 1750'43.63"N 73 9'47.66"E
    Area: 7 acres 3 Gunthe
    Distances: From Pune Chandani Chowk: 180km, From Mangaon ST 75km
    Road: Available. It is 2.5km inside a state highway 103. Last 400m is sand road but a permanent road.
    Electricity: Single phase electricity connection present.
    Water: Water provision is made through a borewell and submersible pump. Water availability is throughout the year since there is a water stream running at about 250m from the land. Water is circulated through 4 water tanks and HDPE pipe line.
    Plantation: Land contains 400+ plants of Cashew, Mango, Jamun, Kokum, Jackfruit, Bamboo etc.
    Other features:
    Terrain made up of laterite rock and laterite soil and aerially 7km diatance from sea shore. Both these factors lead to increased productivity for Cashew and Mango.
    The area of plantation is fenced with stone wall (Gadaga as it is called in local language).
    There is a small store room (6x6feet) constructed to store farm tools and equipments.
    Plot is on the verge of a valley and offers a beautiful view of valley down.
    Cool air keeps on blowing throughout the day making it a pleasant location.
    Expected price: 42 Lakh for the whole plot
    Hello. Please give me your mobile number. - Rajesh

Dear Sir: Id be interested in a loan to purchase approx 10 aacres. Please email me the relevant details
    Thankyou

Gopal Banerjee
    Last edited by moderator A; February 27th, 2013 at 01:19 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by ninuba1 View Post
    Dear Sir: Id be interested in a loan to purchase approx 10 aacres. Please email me the relevant details
    Thankyou

Gopal Banerjee
    Mr.Banerjee
    Please contact bank officials for loan purpose. This is not a right place to know loan related details.

5. #5 hello 

I am interested in this property.
    pl get back to me. thanks.

6. #6 7 acres agri land for sale in Konkan 

Please check your private messages for my contact details.

7. #7 Still available? 

Just checking whether this land is still for sale? Are there chemicals presently used on the land? Do you have any idea of the possible returns on the fruit trees planted and when they will start yielding? Is a cheque payment possible?

Quote Originally Posted by rashjeh View Post
    Just checking whether this land is still for sale? Are there chemicals presently used on the land? Do you have any idea of the possible returns on the fruit trees planted and when they will start yielding? Is a cheque payment possible?
    Please check following link for details:
    Last edited by moderator A; March 12th, 2013 at 08:25 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

9. #9 Is this land still available? 

I am intested and will be doing transactions within a month.

Please revert to 9960306265 or sushil_pawade@yahoo.com

You have any hill or mountain land i want 500 acr in cheap rate.if you have contact me 09925039923,09824695627

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast