Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Selling agricultural land in Russia, Samara

Register

Click Here!

maxim163

Commercial offer

We suggest you consider buying the agricultural land, located at the Samara Region, Borski district.

Price per hectare plot of 650 USD\ 35061 Rupees. total price for 2443 Ha - 1 587 950 $$$.

Short description:

• Total area - 2443.5 hectares;
• Legal status: property;
• Type of land: agricultural land;
• Purpose: land for agricultural production.

Also possible sale of the second land, an area of 3396 hectares, in the same conditions.

In the case of interest on your part to suggest that the time of the legal and technical audit agreement of intent, which will set the basic parameters of the transaction (price, location, size, financial and legal scheme, timing).

Last edited:

sunil303

Intrested to buy the land

Dear friend,

i am interested to buy the agricultural land around 500 hectare. Please quote the reasonable price. I am from india

commercial offer

we suggest you consider buying the agricultural land, located at the samara region, borski district.

Price per hectare plot of 650 usd\ 35061 rupees. Total price for 2443 ha - 1 587 950 $$$.

Short description:

• total area - 2443.5 hectares;
• legal status: Property;
• type of land: Agricultural land;
• purpose: Land for agricultural production.

Also possible sale of the second land, an area of 3396 hectares, in the same conditions.

In the case of interest on your part to suggest that the time of the legal and technical audit agreement of intent, which will set the basic parameters of the transaction (price, location, size, financial and legal scheme, timing).

maxim163

Dear friend,

i am interested to buy the agricultural land around 500 hectare. Please quote the reasonable price. I am from india
I have 2 plots. The first 2443 Hectares - Price $ 1,300,000.
Second 3396 Hectares - Price $ 2,040,000. Unfortunately, I can not sell only 500 hectares.