Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Land Near Tumkur ( 1 to 1.3lkh/acre ) 40 to 60 acres

Register

Click Here!

Hi Friends

we need 40 acres of land near Tumkur, Sira, Hiriyur, Bukapatana, the land should be holding clear title, red soil is must, approachable road, good water source, and the price should be less than 1.3lkh/acre. Individuals ( owners ) and Brokers are welcome, please drop me a private msg will call back , the land scape should be any thing between 40 to 60 acres and the price should not exceed 1.3lkh/acre.

Regards
Suraksha Agri Consultancy
Mallikarjun

mpavankp

@Santhosh

HI Santhosh,

I am having the similar requirement. Please call me or give me your number

Last edited by a moderator:

pradninj

please share your number santhosh

Please share your number santhosh, I m looking for land around 5 acres in same area

chetanbr

sir i am agent so if intersted i will help
Dear Mr. Santhosh,

Do you have any agricultural lands 20 to 30 Acres with price range of Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per Acre, may be 2 to 3 Kms. inside from the main village road, with mud road access with good soil & water belt (we will be digging the bore-well) and electricity (we will be taking the connection).

Regards,
Chetan B R

hnaswath

Agri land

HI Santhosh,

I am having the similar requirement. Please give me your number

anandkumarb4u

Need Agriland near tumkur w

Hi Sir
I am also looking about 5 to 6 acres of land near tumkur between the range arount 1.5 laksh to 2 lakhs per/acre. Please let me know if any land with good water source with clear document.

Hi Friends

30 to 40 acres of well developed land available near SIRA ( Tumkur ) price 2.3lkh/acre non negotiable, solar fencing, 3 bore wells, river attached to land, 2km mud road approach, one farm house, coconut trees, mango, orange, etc. For more details send me a private massage, with your contact details, land is about 150'. From bangalore, 3 hours journey.

Regards

md_777

Dear sir

i Sir
I am also looking about 3 to 4 acres of land near tumkur or sira between the range arount 1.5 laksh to 2 lakhs per/acre. Please let me know if any land with good water source with clear document.please call me

Regards
Harun

muralimohan km

sir i want to buy 25 acres agri land near hiriyur.1.5 lackh per acre.

[QsUOTE=krishk2009;298797]Hi Friends

we need 40 acres of land near Tumkur, Sira, Hiriyur, Bukapatana, the land should be holding clear title, red soil is must, approachable road, good water source, and the price should be less than 1.3lkh/acre. Individuals ( owners ) and Brokers are welcome, please drop me a private msg will call back , the land scape should be any thing between 40 to 60 acres and the price should not exceed 1.3lkh/acre.

Regards
Suraksha Agri Consultancy
Mallikarjun[/QUOTE]

muralimohan km

sir i want to buy 25 acres agri land near hiriyur.1.5 lackh per acre.

Sir pls give me the details 25 acres imediate rigistration 1.5 lackh per acre.with tar road facing.