Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need small agriculture land in kerala

Register

Click Here!

nskpriya

Is it possible to get any agriculture land in kerala for 1.5 to 4 lakhs per acre?:confused:
Any district is fine but the land should have water and suitable for agriculture.
We are planning to buy a small land and our budget is 5 lakhs only. So is it possible to get atleast one acre land suitable for agriculture?

Please guide us because we are not aware of land prices in various parts of kerala. It is not possible to get in ernakulam district, but is it possible to get in allepey, kottayam , thrissur , palakkad or any other district? We are planning to make this as an investment, so kindly give your suggestions.

nskpriya

minimum cost of land in kerala

Hi everyone,

Any idea about what could be the minimum cost per acre of any agricultural land in kerala(any district)?:confused:

sajans

30acre agriculture property for sale near Kottayam

Is it possible to get any agriculture land in kerala for 1.5 to 4 lakhs per acre?:confused:
Any district is fine but the land should have water and suitable for agriculture.
We are planning to buy a small land and our budget is 5 lakhs only. So is it possible to get atleast one acre land suitable for agriculture?

Please guide us because we are not aware of land prices in various parts of kerala. It is not possible to get in ernakulam district, but is it possible to get in allepey, kottayam , thrissur , palakkad or any other district? We are planning to make this as an investment, so kindly give your suggestions.
R u interested to buy a agrcultural land for multipurpose in kottayam
10 lakhs/cent (negotiable depends upon the payment )

sajans

50 cents of land with an old house
1500 coconut trees
paddy field
100m canal also there ( connected to kumarakam )
further details and video clippings please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

nskpriya

Is the land still available with u?
wat is the cost of the entire land?

Sorry tat i did not check the post recently. But still we are ready to buy if it comes in our budget or little higher than that.

sajans

Is the land still available with u?
wat is the cost of the entire land?

Sorry tat i did not check the post recently. But still we are ready to buy if it comes in our budget or little higher than that.
yes it is still available
price is 8 lakh/acre

if you are interested pls email me sajan_suseelan@yahoo.com
further details will share through mail

thx