AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agriculture Project loans from Banks

Blog Entries

Default Agriculture Project loans from Banks

Hi please contact for any agriculturar projects like poultry, dairy, floriculture, vegitable cultivation under green house, food processing units, feed manufacturing units, Rural godown construction etc .
    for project report , bank loan and Take over from other bank and consultancy services in bangalore and sourrounding disrtict.

Also contact for selling & buying of Agriculture land and residential sites
    Last edited by moderator A; June 11th, 2012 at 07:40 AM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default ag loan project

dear sir, i will meet you in person in next week. gprao

Default need to contact u for loan

Quote Originally Posted by chala View Post
    Hi please contact for any agriculturar projects like poultry, dairy, floriculture, vegitable cultivation under green house, food processing units, feed manufacturing units, Rural godown construction etc .
    for project report , bank loan and Take over from other bank and consultancy services in bangalore and sourrounding disrtict.

Need to contact u please send contact details to
    Last edited by moderator A; June 11th, 2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please

Pl. send the proposal how we can apply for the project loan.

Sir,
    I want to buy a very fertile agricultural land 1.5 + acres in Hosur closer to Bangalore on the main road within Tamilnadu registration very urgently.
    My contact no:
    My email id:
    Last edited by moderator A; June 12th, 2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please

Default Agri Project Loans

Sir,

I want to meet you pl let me know your contact details

Thanks
    Last edited by moderator A; June 12th, 2012 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

Default hi want get a project report done....

want to get project report done.......

Last edited by moderator A; February 13th, 2013 at 10:02 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Post Regarding sheep / agri forming

sir, i will meet you in person or speek with you regard the same

Wink Available Farming Land in Goa with Water resources 365 days

Available Farming Land in Goa with Water resources 365 days

Default Poultry Loan

I need agriculture loan to start poultry farm in mulbalgal please contact to my mobile number 08050122750

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast