Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising Agriculture farm consultants in karnataka

Register

Click Here!

calicut

AGRICULTURE FARM CONSULTANTS IN KARNATAKA
Agricultural Land/Farm Land
Bangalore karnataka,Andhra,Goa,Kerala,Tamilnadu

AGRICULTURE FARM CONSULTANT IN KARNATAKA

SIR WE ARE A APPROVED AGRICULTURE FARM CONSULTANTS WITH A BIG TRACK RECORD NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LEVEL CLIENT BASE.

WE CAN HELP YOU TO BUY LAND AVAILABLE NEAR TO BANGALORE CITY.

ALSO WE HAVE MANY FARM LAND TO SELL IN KOLAR,CHITTOR(in all

areas),ANATAPUR,TIRUPATI,MANDANAPALLE(many mango and coconut farms) LIKE DISTRICTS IN

ANDHRAPRADESH AND BANGALORE VICINITY.

WE HAVE OFFICES IN ALMOST ALL MAJOR CITIES AND YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO OUR BANGALORE OFFICE FOR agriculture lands in KARNATAKA .

PLEASE SEND ENQUIRY TO GET ALL KINDS OF INFORMATIOABOUT AGRICULTURE LANDS IN KARNATAKA,ESPECIALLY NEAR TO BANGALORE AND ALSO

ANYWHERE IN ANDHRAPRADESH.

(agriculture lands,farms anywhere in India and especially in karnataka and andhrapradesh)

Contact us for buying and selling farm lands especially in karnataka

Last edited by a moderator:

usarraju

I am looking for some small agricultural land Bangalore/Kolar. Please provide your contact details at the earliest.

sv_farms

I am interested to buy land in karnataka

I am interested to buy land in karnataka.

But as per the govt land rules, people cannot buy lands in karnataka easily. Is there any way we can buy land. I am not a farmer by status and income Greater than 2 lakhs. But i am born and brought up in bangalore.

Please show some light in this regard.

VELU.S

balu naik

Agri land needed

hi ,

i am searching Agri land near to roads at best price below 1 lakh/acre

my contact details

anilagri

hi,

if there is 1 - 2 acres of land near zaheerabad(AP) then please reply me back

anil1956

agri land and consultancy

Dear member,

please pass on your address, contact number, website for us to contact. you have not even mentioned your name, company or firm name etc., make a good show for business, as people will be investing substantially and does not want to get struck with wrong guys.

A tie up with wrong advisor means heavy loss of money in several lakhs and crores and also loss of time, even if professional charge is low or cheaper.

There is no body which is giving approval to consultants please inform who has approved you .

anil patil
anil1956@hotmail.com

AGRICULTURE FARM CONSULTANTS IN KARNATAKA
Agricultural Land/Farm Land
Bangalore karnataka,Andhra,Goa,Kerala,Tamilnadu

AGRICULTURE FARM CONSULTANT IN KARNATAKA

SIR WE ARE A APPROVED AGRICULTURE FARM CONSULTANTS WITH A BIG TRACK RECORD NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LEVEL CLIENT BASE.

WE CAN HELP YOU TO BUY LAND AVAILABLE NEAR TO BANGALORE CITY.

ALSO WE HAVE MANY FARM LAND TO SELL IN KOLAR,CHITTOR(in all

areas),ANATAPUR,TIRUPATI,MANDANAPALLE(many mango and coconut farms) LIKE DISTRICTS IN

ANDHRAPRADESH AND BANGALORE VICINITY.

WE HAVE OFFICES IN ALMOST ALL MAJOR CITIES AND YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO OUR BANGALORE OFFICE FOR agriculture lands in KARNATAKA .

PLEASE SEND ENQUIRY TO GET ALL KINDS OF INFORMATIOABOUT AGRICULTURE LANDS IN KARNATAKA,ESPECIALLY NEAR TO BANGALORE AND ALSO

ANYWHERE IN ANDHRAPRADESH.

(agriculture lands,farms anywhere in India and especially in karnataka and andhrapradesh)

Contact us for buying and selling farm lands especially in karnataka

Last edited:

cerynusodu

Agriculture information is rendered for the movement of the slots for the people. The charge of the information and assignment writing assistance is marked for the future goals of the persons of the agriculture and al such fields for the farmers of the current day.