AgricultureInformation.com


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Want to start any new business in maharashtra

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18

    Smile Want to start any new business in maharashtra

    Hi all,

    i am intrested to start any Small/Medium scale industry in budget of 1 -5 crore . is there any good bussiness to start in Maharashtra.

    Relevant ideas are most wellcome

    please feel free to contact me at
    Thanks
    Last edited by moderator A; April 21st, 2012 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    131
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaxsmack View Post
    Hi all,

    i am intrested to start any Small/Medium scale industry in budget of 1 -5 crore . is there any good bussiness to start in Maharashtra.

    Relevant ideas are most wellcome

    please feel free to contact me at
    Thanks
    You may purchase land and develop agri business.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Dear Sir,

    I will be able to provide you profitable project ideas provided you furnish the areas of your special interest like Chemicals, Metals, Food processing etc,. so that I will be able to send to you a few suggestive list of industries with their investment details. Further, I will be able to guide you about various fiscal/ tax incentives available with the State/Central Government provided you mention the location of the proposed project, name of the district and state. I am basically a Post Graduate in Industrial Engineering and Management with 23 years of practical experience in providing turn-key solutions including feasibility studies for various small and medium industries. Should you be interested to receive my services please contact me
    Last edited by moderator A; May 19th, 2012 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Dear Sir,

    We are a group of consultants engaged in agribusiness consultancy in Maharashtra. We have experts having post graduation on agriculture with experience and expertise in the line of activity.
    We believe in science based approach in consultancy.

    If you are interested in Agribusiness in Maharshtra, we can provide you complete investment solution in following areas.

    1. Selection and purchase of suitable agriculture land.
    2. Land levelling, developement, land preparation and irrigation water planning.
    3. Selection of crops considering the soil and agroclimatic factors of location.
    4. Designing of cropping pattern, crop rotation to get optimum returns per unit area of the land.
    5. Selection of planting material, procurement and plantation.
    6. Designing of suitable irrigation system for the selected crops (Drip etc.)
    7. Interculture, fertilisers, pesticide management and pest and disease control measures.
    8. Harvesting and marketing of the produce.

    In addition to this, if you are interested in food processing and other allied agribusinesses viz. Dairy, trading, exports, input marketing etc., we can design solutions for the same.

    The solutions will be designed with the help of strong scientific knowledge and practical approach towards agribusiness.

    If you are not having experience in agriculture sector, please note that there are no such schemes/plans which will make your money double overnight. One need to have patience and planned approach towards the business.

    We are sending you our contact details through PM. Please reply with your E-Mail and contact details if you are interested.

    Thanks and regards,

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17
    Blog Entries
    1

    Smile Help for start up new business

    Dear Sir,

    I am intrested to start new business in Maharashtra - near Satara arround 50 km away at Kadegaon with low investment , please guide me if you have any ideas to start new business..

    Quote Originally Posted by veejcon View Post
    Dear Sir,

    I will be able to provide you profitable project ideas provided you furnish the areas of your special interest like Chemicals, Metals, Food processing etc,. so that I will be able to send to you a few suggestive list of industries with their investment details. Further, I will be able to guide you about various fiscal/ tax incentives available with the State/Central Government provided you mention the location of the proposed project, name of the district and state. I am basically a Post Graduate in Industrial Engineering and Management with 23 years of practical experience in providing turn-key solutions including feasibility studies for various small and medium industries. Should you be interested to receive my services please contact me
    Last edited by moderator A; August 13th, 2012 at 11:27 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bansodeab View Post
    Dear Sir,

    We are a group of consultants engaged in agribusiness consultancy in Maharashtra. We have experts having post graduation on agriculture with experience and expertise in the line of activity.
    We believe in science based approach in consultancy.

    If you are interested in Agribusiness in Maharshtra, we can provide you complete investment solution in following areas.

    1. Selection and purchase of suitable agriculture land.
    2. Land levelling, developement, land preparation and irrigation water planning.
    3. Selection of crops considering the soil and agroclimatic factors of location.
    4. Designing of cropping pattern, crop rotation to get optimum returns per unit area of the land.
    5. Selection of planting material, procurement and plantation.
    6. Designing of suitable irrigation system for the selected crops (Drip etc.)
    7. Interculture, fertilisers, pesticide management and pest and disease control measures.
    8. Harvesting and marketing of the produce.

    In addition to this, if you are interested in food processing and other allied agribusinesses viz. Dairy, trading, exports, input marketing etc., we can design solutions for the same.

    The solutions will be designed with the help of strong scientific knowledge and practical approach towards agribusiness.

    If you are not having experience in agriculture sector, please note that there are no such schemes/plans which will make your money double overnight. One need to have patience and planned approach towards the business.

    We are sending you our contact details through PM. Please reply with your E-Mail and contact details if you are interested.

    Thanks and regards,
    Dear Sir,

    I am intrested to start new business in Maharashtra - near Satara arround 50 km away at Kadegaon with low investment , please guide me if you have any ideas to start new business..
    Last edited by moderator A; August 13th, 2012 at 11:27 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    186

    Default

    PM me if interested.
    I can mail u different prospects with pros n cons to it.

  8. #8
    Business Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    48

    Default land for sale in maharashtra

    I would recommend you to invest in land and we can develop it for you. We have premium Agriculture land available in Sindhudurga (sindhudurg ) district of Maharashtra. We have currently two plots of 96 and 200 Acres. You could buy from 10 Acres onwards. The price per Acre is Rs. 1,90,000.

    We can also plant and look after your property for an additional payment for as long as you want. We have the Expertise, Infrastructure to develop first class plantation for you. We have our own plantations in Kerala and Mangalore already.

    Tar road reach till the property and water is plenty and available all around the year. The sites are ideal for any Plantations. It is close to N.H.17. People travelling to Bombay by road pass through this area. Nearest Airport is in Goa.

    The nearest railway station is Sawantwadi or Kudal. Trains like netravathi, mangala, happa, rajadhani, pune express,purna express, dehradun express all
    pass through this way.

    I would advice you to visit us here in order to understand the true potential of the investment. Once you do the investment we can obtain loan @Rs. 50,000 per Acre from any nationalized bank to do the cultivation. You do the basic investment and we take care of the rest including planting,and also taking care of your plantation on a daily basis. We can also do intercrops like banana, Drumsticks, pineapple, Heliconia, Melia Dubia, Medicinal Plants etc. which will give you back your entire investment within 4 years. By the time your investment would have appreciated many times. Right now there are 4 year and 5 year old plantations for sale @15 lakhs per acre.

    In simple terms an investment of 25 lakhs for 10 acre would get you an annual income of 50 lakhs return from the 6th year onwards for 25 years.Please visit our web site for more information Konkan Farms :: Welcome To Konkan Farms.

    Please find attached you tube videos of our property.

    Gharpi - Top Portion - YouTube
    Gharpi Top view 2 - YouTube
    Gharpi Internal Road and Quality of Soil - YouTube
    Gharpi land - Tar Road touch View - YouTube
    Gharpi Tar road touch view - YouTube
    Agricultural land for sale in maharashtra - Gharpi - YouTube
    Road leading to Gharpi Property - Agricultural land for sale - YouTube
    Agricultural Land available in Sindudurga, Maharashtra - YouTube
    Agricultural Land available in Sindudurga, Maharashtra - YouTube

  9. #9
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    721

    Default Guar gum and Coleus plantation.

    We deals in Medicinal & Aromatic herbs plantation and its trading, also provide complete solution for Aromatic oil Project.
    “Guargum” is a product which is made from Guar seeds. Guargum is being used in different industries in India and abroad, but now it is in Heavy demand due to its utility in Crude Oil Industry. India is enjoying the top position in production and export of this product in the world market, 80 % of global demand is met by India.
    Guar is basically Simple, Short & Easy rain fed (No irrigation) crop and cultivated in Rajasthan & Haryana state, but it can be grown successfully in other states (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu) also.
    We have taken Successful trials of this crop in Vidharbha region of Maharashtra state in rain fed and irrigated conditions in summer.
    Variety- 1. RGC 197 – Single stem, flat seed, 27 % Gum.
    2. RGC 936 – With branches, round and pink color seed, 33% Gum.
    Brief information of this crop.
    1. Soil – Light or Medium and well drained soil.
    2. Climate- High temp, full sun light and low rainfall.
    3. Sowing – After 20 July to 10 Aug ( rain fed), in February (with irrigation)
    4. Crop duration- 90 to 100 days.
    5. Seed rate - 5 Kg. / acre.
    6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 5 to 6 thousand/acre. (Cost of seed Rs.2,500 – 3,000)
    7. Production/ Yield – 400 to 600 Kg. /acre.
    8. Market rate – Rs. 100 to 300/Kg.(Present rate is Rs.21,000/Quintal)
    9. Profit- minimum Rs. 35 to 90 thousand/acre in 90 days.
    We provide all concerned services like Quality Seed, crop agronomy and Assured “Buy back” support at different places. We also take up large Cultivation of 50 acres and above.

    Coleus Forskohlii is a Medicinal herb, it is a bushy growing up to 2 feet. The active ingredient is Forskolin which is extracted by Super Critical Solvent Extraction and exported to Japan, Germany, USA and Russia for drug formulation.
    This crop need irrigation and can be sown from July to March. Generally its dry roots are marketed but its wet root also can be marketed, we have buyers for wet roots also. Sandy loamy soil is good for this crop but it can be taken on other soil with little amendment and proper management.
    Brief information of this crop.
    1. Soil – Light or Medium (Sandy Loamy) and well drained soil.
    2. Climate- Maharashtra, MP, AP, TN & Karnataka climate is suitable.
    3. Sowing – From July to March.
    4. Crop duration- 6 to 7 Month.
    5. Planting material- 22 to 25 thousand fresh cuttings (250-350 Kg.) per acre.
    6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 12 to 15 thousand/acre.
    7. Production/ Yield – 300 to 600 Kg. dry roots/acre.
    8. Market rate – Minimum Rs. 200 & Max. Rs. 350/Kg. (last season Rs.350.)
    9. Profit- Minimum Rs. 50 thousand & up to 1,00,000 /acre.
    We provide all concerned services like Planting Material, Crop agronomy and “Assured buy back” support at different places. We also take up large Cultivation for more than 10 acres and above.
    Site Survey, Consultancy, Feasibility Report, "Guargum", "Coleus", Planting Material of all herbs and Citrus Saplings, "Contract Farming" & JV FOR Aromatic Oil, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants & Bio-Diesel (Jat) Project.
    .................................................. ..........
    Pacific Herbs
    Agro Farms Pvt. Ltd.
    Nagpur, Maharashtra, INDIA
    Call - 094228 81280, 097301 07163, Hyderabad- - 093734 74251,
    Write- agrigum@gmail.com, herbal_globe@rediffmail.com,
    Visit - www.aromediherbs.com

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8

    Default chandy

    Dear Sir

    How i can register a Pvt Ltd. Co. to start plantation business in maharashtra

    Regards
    Chandy Thomas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •