Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to start any new business in maharashtra

Register

Click Here!

kaxsmack

Hi all,

i am intrested to start any Small/Medium scale industry in budget of 1 -5 crore . is there any good bussiness to start in Maharashtra.

Relevant ideas are most wellcome

please feel free to contact me at
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi all,

i am intrested to start any Small/Medium scale industry in budget of 1 -5 crore . is there any good bussiness to start in Maharashtra.

Thanks
You may purchase land and develop agri business.

veejcon

Dear Sir,

I will be able to provide you profitable project ideas provided you furnish the areas of your special interest like Chemicals, Metals, Food processing etc,. so that I will be able to send to you a few suggestive list of industries with their investment details. Further, I will be able to guide you about various fiscal/ tax incentives available with the State/Central Government provided you mention the location of the proposed project, name of the district and state. I am basically a Post Graduate in Industrial Engineering and Management with 23 years of practical experience in providing turn-key solutions including feasibility studies for various small and medium industries. Should you be interested to receive my services please contact me

bansodeab

Dear Sir,

We are a group of consultants engaged in agribusiness consultancy in Maharashtra. We have experts having post graduation on agriculture with experience and expertise in the line of activity.
We believe in science based approach in consultancy.

If you are interested in Agribusiness in Maharshtra, we can provide you complete investment solution in following areas.

1. Selection and purchase of suitable agriculture land.
2. Land levelling, developement, land preparation and irrigation water planning.
3. Selection of crops considering the soil and agroclimatic factors of location.
4. Designing of cropping pattern, crop rotation to get optimum returns per unit area of the land.
5. Selection of planting material, procurement and plantation.
6. Designing of suitable irrigation system for the selected crops (Drip etc.)
7. Interculture, fertilisers, pesticide management and pest and disease control measures.
8. Harvesting and marketing of the produce.

In addition to this, if you are interested in food processing and other allied agribusinesses viz. Dairy, trading, exports, input marketing etc., we can design solutions for the same.

The solutions will be designed with the help of strong scientific knowledge and practical approach towards agribusiness.

If you are not having experience in agriculture sector, please note that there are no such schemes/plans which will make your money double overnight. One need to have patience and planned approach towards the business.

We are sending you our contact details through PM. Please reply with your E-Mail and contact details if you are interested.

Thanks and regards,

agency

Help for start up new business

Dear Sir,

I am intrested to start new business in Maharashtra - near Satara arround 50 km away at Kadegaon with low investment , please guide me if you have any ideas to start new business..

Dear Sir,

I will be able to provide you profitable project ideas provided you furnish the areas of your special interest like Chemicals, Metals, Food processing etc,. so that I will be able to send to you a few suggestive list of industries with their investment details. Further, I will be able to guide you about various fiscal/ tax incentives available with the State/Central Government provided you mention the location of the proposed project, name of the district and state. I am basically a Post Graduate in Industrial Engineering and Management with 23 years of practical experience in providing turn-key solutions including feasibility studies for various small and medium industries. Should you be interested to receive my services please contact me

agency

Dear Sir,

We are a group of consultants engaged in agribusiness consultancy in Maharashtra. We have experts having post graduation on agriculture with experience and expertise in the line of activity.
We believe in science based approach in consultancy.

If you are interested in Agribusiness in Maharshtra, we can provide you complete investment solution in following areas.

1. Selection and purchase of suitable agriculture land.
2. Land levelling, developement, land preparation and irrigation water planning.
3. Selection of crops considering the soil and agroclimatic factors of location.
4. Designing of cropping pattern, crop rotation to get optimum returns per unit area of the land.
5. Selection of planting material, procurement and plantation.
6. Designing of suitable irrigation system for the selected crops (Drip etc.)
7. Interculture, fertilisers, pesticide management and pest and disease control measures.
8. Harvesting and marketing of the produce.

In addition to this, if you are interested in food processing and other allied agribusinesses viz. Dairy, trading, exports, input marketing etc., we can design solutions for the same.

The solutions will be designed with the help of strong scientific knowledge and practical approach towards agribusiness.

If you are not having experience in agriculture sector, please note that there are no such schemes/plans which will make your money double overnight. One need to have patience and planned approach towards the business.

We are sending you our contact details through PM. Please reply with your E-Mail and contact details if you are interested.

Thanks and regards,
Dear Sir,

I am intrested to start new business in Maharashtra - near Satara arround 50 km away at Kadegaon with low investment , please guide me if you have any ideas to start new business..

konkan

land for sale in maharashtra

I would recommend you to invest in land and we can develop it for you. We have premium Agriculture land available in Sindhudurga (sindhudurg ) district of Maharashtra. We have currently two plots of 96 and 200 Acres. You could buy from 10 Acres onwards. The price per Acre is Rs. 1,90,000.

We can also plant and look after your property for an additional payment for as long as you want. We have the Expertise, Infrastructure to develop first class plantation for you. We have our own plantations in Kerala and Mangalore already.

Tar road reach till the property and water is plenty and available all around the year. The sites are ideal for any Plantations. It is close to N.H.17. People travelling to Bombay by road pass through this area. Nearest Airport is in Goa.

The nearest railway station is Sawantwadi or Kudal. Trains like netravathi, mangala, happa, rajadhani, pune express,purna express, dehradun express all
pass through this way.

I would advice you to visit us here in order to understand the true potential of the investment. Once you do the investment we can obtain loan @Rs. 50,000 per Acre from any nationalized bank to do the cultivation. You do the basic investment and we take care of the rest including planting,and also taking care of your plantation on a daily basis. We can also do intercrops like banana, Drumsticks, pineapple, Heliconia, Melia Dubia, Medicinal Plants etc. which will give you back your entire investment within 4 years. By the time your investment would have appreciated many times. Right now there are 4 year and 5 year old plantations for sale @15 lakhs per acre.

In simple terms an investment of 25 lakhs for 10 acre would get you an annual income of 50 lakhs return from the 6th year onwards for 25 years.Please visit our web site for more information Konkan Farms :: Welcome To Konkan Farms.

Please find attached you tube videos of our property.

Gharpi - Top Portion - YouTube
Gharpi Top view 2 - YouTube
Gharpi Internal Road and Quality of Soil - YouTube
Gharpi land - Tar Road touch View - YouTube
Gharpi Tar road touch view - YouTube
Agricultural land for sale in maharashtra - Gharpi - YouTube
Road leading to Gharpi Property - Agricultural land for sale - YouTube
Agricultural Land available in Sindudurga, Maharashtra - YouTube
Agricultural Land available in Sindudurga, Maharashtra - YouTube

Pacific herb

Guar gum and Coleus plantation.

We deals in Medicinal & Aromatic herbs plantation and its trading, also provide complete solution for Aromatic oil Project.
“Guargum” is a product which is made from Guar seeds. Guargum is being used in different industries in India and abroad, but now it is in Heavy demand due to its utility in Crude Oil Industry. India is enjoying the top position in production and export of this product in the world market, 80 % of global demand is met by India.
Guar is basically Simple, Short & Easy rain fed (No irrigation) crop and cultivated in Rajasthan & Haryana state, but it can be grown successfully in other states (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu) also.
We have taken Successful trials of this crop in Vidharbha region of Maharashtra state in rain fed and irrigated conditions in summer.
Variety- 1. RGC 197 – Single stem, flat seed, 27 % Gum.
2. RGC 936 – With branches, round and pink color seed, 33% Gum.
Brief information of this crop.
1. Soil – Light or Medium and well drained soil.
2. Climate- High temp, full sun light and low rainfall.
3. Sowing – After 20 July to 10 Aug ( rain fed), in February (with irrigation)
4. Crop duration- 90 to 100 days.
5. Seed rate - 5 Kg. / acre.
6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 5 to 6 thousand/acre. (Cost of seed Rs.2,500 – 3,000)
7. Production/ Yield – 400 to 600 Kg. /acre.
8. Market rate – Rs. 100 to 300/Kg.(Present rate is Rs.21,000/Quintal)
9. Profit- minimum Rs. 35 to 90 thousand/acre in 90 days.
We provide all concerned services like Quality Seed, crop agronomy and Assured “Buy back” support at different places. We also take up large Cultivation of 50 acres and above.

Coleus Forskohlii is a Medicinal herb, it is a bushy growing up to 2 feet. The active ingredient is Forskolin which is extracted by Super Critical Solvent Extraction and exported to Japan, Germany, USA and Russia for drug formulation.
This crop need irrigation and can be sown from July to March. Generally its dry roots are marketed but its wet root also can be marketed, we have buyers for wet roots also. Sandy loamy soil is good for this crop but it can be taken on other soil with little amendment and proper management.
Brief information of this crop.
1. Soil – Light or Medium (Sandy Loamy) and well drained soil.
2. Climate- Maharashtra, MP, AP, TN & Karnataka climate is suitable.
3. Sowing – From July to March.
4. Crop duration- 6 to 7 Month.
5. Planting material- 22 to 25 thousand fresh cuttings (250-350 Kg.) per acre.
6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 12 to 15 thousand/acre.
7. Production/ Yield – 300 to 600 Kg. dry roots/acre.
8. Market rate – Minimum Rs. 200 & Max. Rs. 350/Kg. (last season Rs.350.)
9. Profit- Minimum Rs. 50 thousand & up to 1,00,000 /acre.
We provide all concerned services like Planting Material, Crop agronomy and “Assured buy back” support at different places. We also take up large Cultivation for more than 10 acres and above.

chandy

chandy

Dear Sir

How i can register a Pvt Ltd. Co. to start plantation business in maharashtra

Regards
Chandy Thomas

idealsol

Dear Sir,

We offering good ideas with our consultancy assist.

Hi all,

i am intrested to start any Small/Medium scale industry in budget of 1 -5 crore . is there any good bussiness to start

Thanks

idealsol

I am proper city in Karad, Send your details for confirm meeting & then decide face to face.
Dear Sir,

I am intrested to start new business - near Satara arround 50 km away at Kadegaon with low investment , please guide me if you have any ideas to start new business..

tusharm

Business & analysis.

Great Quote,

I would like to share my ideas with you but please answer my simple questions.
1. Reason to share your budget over a post ?
2. Have you done market analysis or paper work for your budget ?
3. What sort of ideas you are looking for ?
4. Why you will invest your money in our idea?

We will discuss more if you satisfy me with the proper answers...

Hi all,

Thanks

tusharm

Dear Candy,

It is easy to get registration for maharashtra. Please Refere :

Pre-Registration Procedure: Basic Requirements for a Private limited company registration India are as follows:
Private Company - Two Directors and Two Shareholders.
Public Company - Three Directors and Seven Shareholders.
The proposed Director must have a valid Director Identification Number allotted by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. One of the Directors should have a valid Digital Signature Certificate issued by the Certifying Authorities and approved by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. It may take 3 to 5 working days for obtaining DIN. Digital Signature can be obtained in an hour.
State II - Name Availability:
Company Registration procedure in India starts with filing of an application for Company Name. The chosen name for a company should be unique all over India. Generally in a day or two, concerned ROC approves the name if the applied name is not same or closely similar to the name of an existing company and the proposed name is in accordance with the Guidelines for Name Availability issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Stage III -" Documentation:
On getting the company name approved by the office of ROC, the following documents need to be drafted in line with the requirements of Companies Act
Memorandum of Association (MOA).
Articles of Association (AOA).
On finalizing the MOA and AOA, compulsory stamp duty needs to be paid and the same should be subscribed/ signed by promoters (first shareholders) after writing his name, fathers' name, residential address and occupation. Another company can subscribe these documents with the backing of a resolution.
Once documents are ready, file all documents with registrar of companies. Usually in a day or two, respective registrar will register your company and mail certificate of incorporation

Dear Sir,

We are ESCO accredited by BEE, Government of India and actively involved in energy efficiency and renewable energy field since 1995 under the leadership of Mr. Pramod Hati, who is an electrical engineer with 20 years experience. We are rated as Grade-3 ESCO by CARE Ratings.

We can help to set up Energy Grass / Crop based renewable energy plant like power plant, Biogas Bottling Plant, Biomass Pellet Plant. We can also render our services to develop one contract farming system, so that your investment and risk will be minimized.

If you are interested, please contact us to our mail id: krishnaenergy@gmail.com.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati

Energy Grass Plantation

Dear Sir,

We are ESCO accredited by BEE, Government of India and actively involved in energy efficiency and renewable energy field since 1995 under the leadership of Mr. Pramod Hati, who is an electrical engineer with 20 years experience. We are rated as Grade-3 ESCO by CARE Ratings.

We can help to set up Energy Grass / Crop based renewable energy plant like power plant, Biogas Bottling Plant, Biomass Pellet Plant. We can also render our services to develop one contract farming system, so that your investment and risk will be minimized.

If you are interested, please contact us to our mail id: krishnaenergy@gmail.com.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati

yoginis

Dear Sir,
Pacific Herbs,
Agro Farms Pvt. Ltd.

I would like to know more about GuarGum cultivation and medicinal plants cultivation. Is there buy back policy for it.
What is the minimum area you are looking at?
I am from an upcoming NGO working for Mahila-bachat gat, who are marginal farm holders or shet majoors. (Agri-workers) .

Looking forward to your reply.
Mrs. Yogini Shinde
Khalapur, Riagad, Maharshtra,