Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to start any new business in maharashtra

Register

Click Here!

sanjucom

Plz contact me

dear sir

plz pm me

rgds
sanjay
sanju@sanju.com

Dear Sir,

We are a group of consultants engaged in agribusiness consultancy in Maharashtra. We have experts having post graduation on agriculture with experience and expertise in the line of activity.
We believe in science based approach in consultancy.

If you are interested in Agribusiness in Maharshtra, we can provide you complete investment solution in following areas.

1. Selection and purchase of suitable agriculture land.
2. Land levelling, developement, land preparation and irrigation water planning.
3. Selection of crops considering the soil and agroclimatic factors of location.
4. Designing of cropping pattern, crop rotation to get optimum returns per unit area of the land.
5. Selection of planting material, procurement and plantation.
6. Designing of suitable irrigation system for the selected crops (Drip etc.)
7. Interculture, fertilisers, pesticide management and pest and disease control measures.
8. Harvesting and marketing of the produce.

In addition to this, if you are interested in food processing and other allied agribusinesses viz. Dairy, trading, exports, input marketing etc., we can design solutions for the same.

The solutions will be designed with the help of strong scientific knowledge and practical approach towards agribusiness.

If you are not having experience in agriculture sector, please note that there are no such schemes/plans which will make your money double overnight. One need to have patience and planned approach towards the business.

We are sending you our contact details through PM. Please reply with your E-Mail and contact details if you are interested.

Thanks and regards,

patil vivek

start businesses

Dear Sir,

I am intrested to start new business in rural area of jalgaon Maharashtra. I want to start banana chips making & packaging plant.
tell me total cost for this plant.
& how I can register my company?

rajyog

you established project in Maharashtra

In maharashtra minimum permission taken of state government and taxes also minimum than other tahn state government.also more laber is available in minimum payment. Land is available in maharashtra state,district -Aurangabad

aksharambs

Dear All,

I would like to discuss with all food and agri business aspirant about their plans. Please do not hesitate to get in touch for your queries.

Contact for your food and agri based business queries- One Stop Complete food/agri business start up Solution

Meticulous Business Solutions
Mr. Yogesh - Food & Agri Business Consultant
+91 992 167 1369
yogesh@meticulousbizsol.com

Thanks & Regards,
Akshara Deshmane
info@meticulousbizsol.com

rajyog

land and good business available like cotton mill,oil mill,white coal for boiler

r
Ee:rolleyes::confused:
Hi all,

i am intrested to start any Small/Medium scale industry in budget of 1 -5 crore . is there any good bussiness to start in Maharashtra.

Relevant ideas are most wellcome

please feel free to contact me at
Thanks

dollarshyam

Hi

Dear Sir,

We are a group of consultants engaged in agribusiness consultancy in Maharashtra. We have experts having post graduation on agriculture with experience and expertise in the line of activity.
We believe in science based approach in consultancy.

If you are interested in Agribusiness in Maharshtra, we can provide you complete investment solution in following areas.

1. Selection and purchase of suitable agriculture land.
2. Land levelling, developement, land preparation and irrigation water planning.
3. Selection of crops considering the soil and agroclimatic factors of location.
4. Designing of cropping pattern, crop rotation to get optimum returns per unit area of the land.
5. Selection of planting material, procurement and plantation.
6. Designing of suitable irrigation system for the selected crops (Drip etc.)
7. Interculture, fertilisers, pesticide management and pest and disease control measures.
8. Harvesting and marketing of the produce.

In addition to this, if you are interested in food processing and other allied agribusinesses viz. Dairy, trading, exports, input marketing etc., we can design solutions for the same.

The solutions will be designed with the help of strong scientific knowledge and practical approach towards agribusiness.

If you are not having experience in agriculture sector, please note that there are no such schemes/plans which will make your money double overnight. One need to have patience and planned approach towards the business.

We are sending you our contact details through PM. Please reply with your E-Mail and contact details if you are interested.

Thanks and regards,

Hi there can you give me your contact details,

mattdameon

Spices processing unit is a good choice to invest. Let me know if interested to start a Spice processing unit in Kerala . +91 8779649795