Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farm info in Tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

hdayanan

We can help you, We are a group of individual Dairy Owners who have been running successfully the last 5 years. No fee's involved.

If you are interested please contact me thru PM or at hdayanan gmail.

regards

sunfeeds

DEAR MR. HDAYANAN

WE ARE MANUFACTURING "PRIMIER " BRAND CATTLE FEED AT PONDICHERRY . AND SELLING IN AND AROUND PONDICHERRY & TAMIL NADU NEARBY DISTRICTS.

OURS IS A GOOD MILK YIELD & HIGH SNF FAT GIVING TOTAL COMPLETE RATION FEED.

FOR YOUR REQUIMENT PL CONTACT US OR PL GIVE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS SO THAT WE CAN HAVE DISCUSSION FOR BULK SUPPLY ALSO
R. SENTHIL KUMAR
MOTHER GARCE PRODUCTS
PONDICHERRY
mothergraceproducts@gmail.com

ksan123

Dear Mr. Omsiva

i have seen your post.
have u started ur dairy farm

pl contact me

regards
hi i m kalaiarasan from pondicherry, i m selling cattle feed such as beer waste, beer pottu, spent malt, bear malt (which is consisting veet, maize, parley and etc...) in terms of ton in anywhere in tamil nadu....

kindly make a call to this no: 9786348346, 8807262941....

horizonexports

hi friends my self sanju..... currently we are doing the dairy farming..... we have 20+ cows ( h.f )... and we also have 4 yacer of land with full of green fadder.... we have 1 big shed , 2 milking machine, cap cutter, and fine water source.... because of some reason we need to go for some other state because of that we are unable to carry on the business for a future so those who are interested to do with a lease basis please contact us ........
now which place is this

rgkumar

interested

hi friends my self sanju..... currently we are doing the dairy farming..... we have 20+ cows ( h.f )... and we also have 4 yacer of land with full of green fadder.... we have 1 big shed , 2 milking machine, cap cutter, and fine water source.... because of some reason we need to go for some other state because of that we are unable to carry on the business for a future so those who are interested to do with a lease basis please contact us ........
hi i am ganesh,,,,i am an electrical engineer,,,,i have a interset in the dairy farm factory ,,,so can u send the details about ur dairy farm and it's location,,,,my mail id rgkumar.eee@gmail.com

janardhanan

Mini Dairy farm

Hi,
I can help you in dairy farm project. We are leading manufacturer and exporter of milking machines, bulk milk coolers, milking parlour and milk cans
You can contact me
Sir
I would like to start mini dairy farm with 15 cows in Piranmalai village Sivaganga dt. I have about 20 acres of land. can you please give consultancy on turnkey basis including trainin of our labourers
My contact o 91 9884324010

Thankng you
R.Janardhanan