Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

freshwater pearl farming

Register

Click Here!

transfoods

I would like to do freshwater pearl farming in the north east and in particular in the state of assam. I would be glad to have someone to consult
me on pearl farming right from setting up of a farm to cultivation and finally,
the marketing of the products

manojsinghchandel

Freshwater Pearl Culture

Farming practice of the freshwater pearl culture operation involves six major steps sequentially viz., collection of mussels, pre-operative conditioning, surgery, post-operative care, pond culture and harvesting of pearls

We can help you in project formulation to final implementation of the project. Contact us for details.

Regds

senthil143

Need nucleus for pearl culture

Hi rajeev.
please tell me where to get nucleus for freshwater pearl culture. i am from Tamil Nadu. please tell me the cost of nucleus.

senthil143

Hi Rajeev

please tell me for how much the cultured pearl can be sold.
there is any consultancy or organisation that buys the cultured pearls in india.

Pearl farming

Dear friend,
for freshwater pearl farming you can directly contact in orissa at the below written address-

FRIENDS IT IS SITUATED ON THE PURI-BHUBANESWAR NATIONAL HIGHWAY.
PURI IS 50 KMS FROM THAT PLACE AND BHUBANESWAR IS ONLY 15 KMS FROM THERE. YOU CAN BOOK AN AUTO RICKSWAW IF COMING FROM BHUBANESWAR OR IF YOU COME TO PURI THEN YOU CAN TELL THE ROUTE BUS CONDUCTER TO DROP
BUS FARE IS ONLY 29 RS FROM PURI AND AUTO FROM BHUBANESWAR WILL BE AROUND RS. 150 ONE SIDE.
THEY ARE GIVING 15 DAYS TRAINING ON THIS SUBJECT.
AS YOU ARE FROM ASSAM, DIRECT TRAIN TO PURI IS GAUHATI-PURI KAMAKHYA EXPRESS-BI WEEKLY. YOU CAN EITHER DROP AT BHUBANEWSWAR OR STRAIGHT TO PURI AS YOU LIKE. THEY WILL ALSO GIVE YOU ENTIRE FEASIBILITY REPORT.
N.D. GOSWAMI

I would like to do freshwater pearl farming in the north east and in particular in the state of assam. I would be glad to have someone to consult

Last edited by a moderator:

senthil143

Pearl farming nucleus

Hi,
Please let me know where i can find nucleus for muscles implantation. i am from tamil nadu.
please let me know if anyone available in southinda

senthil143

Name of the place in PURI-BHUVANESHWAY HIghway

Hi,
Please tell me the name of the place in the puri-bhuvaneshwar highway and their contact number if u have. please tell me how much they will charge for the training.

rajeevpal

Pearl

Dear Senthil,

You can get nucleus from me, or else you can make it yourself.First take training from CIFA

RAJEEV PAL

senthil143

pearl training

Hi Rajeev,
Is there any other institute that provides training. How profitable the pearl culture is? please tell me so that i can deicde myself.

senthil143

cost of training

Hi,
what is the cost of training for an individual. how many days u will be giving training and where is the training provided?
Does the training includes just implantation process or complete life cycle of pearl farming from starting to end like muscles biology and their gathering and produced pearl grade deciding factor, marketing etc....?
will you be purchasing the produced pearls after farming?
will you be giving any certificate after the training is completed? do you have any website of your company.
please let me know the details and also please tell me how profitable the pearl farming.

senthil143

training in next month

will u be arranging training in CIFA or at your farm in next month?. generally during which period trainings will be conducted by you in CIFA or at your farm.

please tell me the cost of training if it is given in CIFA and at your farm.

Last edited:

senthil143

training in next month

can u conduct training for individuals at your farm at any time. i mean anytime in next month. if so, please tell the details of the complete training

senthil143

Training

Generally what is the minimum duration the training is conducted. if i attend training for 3-4 days, how much it will cost.

dear mr senthil this plsce is called as kaushalyaganga near bhubaneswar. you can check all details in my previous thread here.
n.d. goswami

senthil143

Min cost of cultured pearl

Hi Goswamy,

what is the minimum cost of the cultured pearl that can be sold. can you please provide me a simple statistics of the returns on investments of cultured pearl.

thanks,
senthil

I want to know about pearl culture statup and training

hi,
Indian Pearl Company in a mumbai based set up having pearl farm in mumbai.
We not only cultivate pearls, but our trained professionals also help in setting up farms all across India. Any one seeking any kind of knowledge in this field kindly contact us.
We believe "Pearls in your ponds" theory.
Dear Sir i want to get details about pearl culture training and startup please sugest me training and start up investment

amolgavhane

Dear Sir,
I want to know about training and details of how to do a pearl farming in Maharashtra.I'm interested to do same thing.
where I have to contact for details

Thanks And Regards
Amol Gavhane

pearlfarming09

HI WE ARE PROVIDE Natural Pearls farming Traning

hi we are provide Natural Pearls farming Traning in Khurja/ Jewar near Greater Noida u.p
call A P SINGH 8860493964 wsp no 8447609624

hi we are provide Natural Pearls farming Traning in Khurja/ Jewar near Greater Noida u.p
call A P SINGH 8860493964 wsp no 8447609624