Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: freshwater pearl farming

Can anyone provide me details of pearl farming institute in maharashtra

Default cost of training

Hi,
    what is the cost of training for an individual. how many days u will be giving training and where is the training provided?
    Does the training includes just implantation process or complete life cycle of pearl farming from starting to end like muscles biology and their gathering and produced pearl grade deciding factor, marketing etc....?
    will you be purchasing the produced pearls after farming?
    will you be giving any certificate after the training is completed? do you have any website of your company.
    please let me know the details and also please tell me how profitable the pearl farming.

Default training in next month

will u be arranging training in CIFA or at your farm in next month?. generally during which period trainings will be conducted by you in CIFA or at your farm.

please tell me the cost of training if it is given in CIFA and at your farm.
    Last edited by senthil143; April 28th, 2011 at 12:28 PM.

Default training in next month

can u conduct training for individuals at your farm at any time. i mean anytime in next month. if so, please tell the details of the complete training

Default Training

Generally what is the minimum duration the training is conducted. if i attend training for 3-4 days, how much it will cost.

dear mr senthil this plsce is called as kaushalyaganga near bhubaneswar. you can check all details in my previous thread here.
    n.d. goswami

Default Min cost of cultured pearl

Hi Goswamy,

what is the minimum cost of the cultured pearl that can be sold. can you please provide me a simple statistics of the returns on investments of cultured pearl.

thanks,
    senthil

Default I want to know about pearl culture statup and training

Quote Originally Posted by indianpearlcompany View Post
    hi,
    Indian Pearl Company in a mumbai based set up having pearl farm in mumbai.
    We not only cultivate pearls, but our trained professionals also help in setting up farms all across India. Any one seeking any kind of knowledge in this field kindly contact us.
    We believe "Pearls in your ponds" theory.
    Dear Sir i want to get details about pearl culture training and startup please sugest me training and start up investment

Dear Sir,
    I want to know about training and details of how to do a pearl farming in Maharashtra.I'm interested to do same thing.
    where I have to contact for details

Thanks And Regards
    Amol Gavhane

Default HI WE ARE PROVIDE Natural Pearls farming Traning

Quote Originally Posted by transfoods View Post
    I would like to do freshwater pearl farming in the north east and in particular in the state of assam. I would be glad to have someone to consult
    me on pearl farming right from setting up of a farm to cultivation and finally,
    the marketing of the products
    hi we are provide Natural Pearls farming Traning in Khurja/ Jewar near Greater Noida u.p
    call A P SINGH 8860493964 wsp no 8447609624

hi we are provide Natural Pearls farming Traning in Khurja/ Jewar near Greater Noida u.p
    call A P SINGH 8860493964 wsp no 8447609624

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast