Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising stevia Cultivation consultancy In Haryana

Register

Click Here!

Stevia is one of the most profitable crops for the coming future. As the crop is only source of natural sweetner. The people are being less hard worker that why they need calorie free substitute of the sugar. The artificial sweetener are problematic for the long term consumption. In the countries like Japan and Korea stevia sweetener contribute 50% market share.

The stevia crop is propagated by the seedlings. We can provide you the stevia seedling (plants) .You will require the 30,000 seedlings per acre. We provide the complete consultancy from cultivation technology, planting material supply, nutrient management(manure ), water management( drip irrigation instalation),and the most important one the Buy back. We provide buyback before starting the cultivation to our growers so that they can be ensure at the marketing side.

Please contact us with the contact details with your complete query location and the current cropping system to my private message

Stevia is one of the most profitable crops for the coming future. As the crop is only source of natural sweetner. The people are being less hard worker that why they need calorie free substitute of the sugar. The artificial sweetener are problematic for the long term consumption. In the countries like Japan and Korea stevia sweetener contribute 50% market share.

The stevia crop is propagated by the seedlings. We can provide you the stevia seedling (plants) .You will require the 30,000 seedlings per acre. We provide the complete consultancy from cultivation technology, planting material supply, nutrient management(manure ), water management( drip irrigation instalation),and the most important one the Buy back. We provide buyback before starting the cultivation to our growers so that they can be ensure at the marketing side.

Please contact us with the contact details with your complete query location and the current cropping system to my private message

shishantv

Stevia cultivation

My name is Shishant and I am interested in stveia cultivation. Kindly help me in this matter my contact number is +918607006555

dheerajvrinda

Stevia cultivation

I want to know about cultivation and sale thereof of stevia. What is the business model. I have agricultural land.

iiht

LEMON PLANTATION PROJECT REPORT , KAGZI LEMON, LEMON SEEDLESS www.nafeesnursery.com

WE ARE ONE LIVE FRUIT PLANT,TIMBER PLANT, MEDICINAL PLANT ,SAPLING & SEEDS EXPORTER FROM NORTH INDIA

www.nafeesnursery.com

Hello all
If any person need all type lemon saplings and lemon plant please contact me or
visit my website:-------
We are one Live plant exporter from north india also fruit plant seed supplier / Exporter & All India fruit ,Timber, Hearbal , plant supplier.

HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLA PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

1.Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Govt of India.(APEDA)

2.Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India.(ASSOCHAM)

www.nafeesnursery.com

LEMON (Nimbu/Citrus/Lime)PLANTS WITH VERITY / SAPLINGS
1.LEMON INDIAN SEEDLASS VERITY PLANT GRAFTED / SAPLINGS

2.LEMON IMPORTED ITALIAN SEEDLASS VERITY PLANT / SAPLINGS

3.LEMON KAGZI VERITY SEEDLING PLANT / SAPLINGS

4.LEMON BALAJI

nandhu123456

sir i need more details regarding crop
iam cultivating rice at turkalamadhikunta dist:karimnagar
i need the crop requirements land type , atmosphere condition

yudhishthir

I am a resident of palwal Haryana and interested in stevia farming, So please let me know the right time for plantation and how can I get the sampling. My contact email is yudhi2003@gmail.com

Last edited:

amar2312

Would like to do stevia plantation

I m from bhiwani-Haryana
Interested in stevia plantation under buy back agreement....
Planning to install drip or sprinkler irrigation method
Need full guidance regarding stevia plantation
From cost of complete project
Plus output income
N what all measure should be taken into account for good yield
Thanks

garhwal

Stevia cultivation

stevia is one of the most profitable crops for the coming future. As the crop is only source of natural sweetner. The people are being less hard worker that why they need calorie free substitute of the sugar. The artificial sweetener are problematic for the long term consumption. In the countries like japan and korea stevia sweetener contribute 50% market share.

The stevia crop is propagated by the seedlings. We can provide you the stevia seedling (plants) .you will require the 30,000 seedlings per acre. We provide the complete consultancy from cultivation technology, planting material supply, nutrient management(manure ), water management( drip irrigation instalation),and the most important one the buy back. We provide buyback before starting the cultivation to our growers so that they can be ensure at the marketing side.

sir,
i m interested in stevia cultivation pls give me some guideline