Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Spirulina cultivation beginner from tamil nadu?

Register

Click Here!

srilogasen

I am senthil from tamil nadu, i am interested in spirunina cultivation,i want the details about the business..any cultivators plz guide me ....i want to know the scope for this business and the potentian of this business..thanks in advance

manojsinghchandel

hi

hi

we have recently compiled directory of contact addresses of producers/ traders/ importers of spirulina and neutraceutical products. For details send mail.

Regds

namrata

spirunina

I am senthil from tamil nadu, i am interested in spirunina cultivation,i want the details about the business..any cultivators plz guide me ....i want to know the scope for this business and the potentian of this business..thanks in advance
pls contact for buy back

nkrishna

Hello Sir/Madam,

A warm greeting from C&K Business Solutions

We are one of the leading Business consultancy situated at Mysore. We do provide consultancy service for Spirulina Cultivation. We will help you out from construction of ponds till the harvesting. We will design the entire plant structure and also we will give you the latest technology which is imported from Taiwan at a very affordable price. We will also provide the mother culture as well. The entire thing from first to last we will take care. If any body who are willing to start a spirulina Cutivation please let us know. We will also extend our service for all kinds of business set ups.

Please contact us at +919986912681 (krishnananjundaiah@yahoo.com)
Thanks & Regards,
Krishna N
K&C Business Solutions
Mysore

nkrishna

Hello Sir/Madam,

A warm greeting from C&K Business Solutions

We are one of the leading Business consultancy situated at Mysore. We do provide consultancy service for Spirulina Cultivation. We will help you out from construction of ponds till the harvesting. We will design the entire plant structure and also we will give you the latest technology which is imported from Taiwan at a very affordable price. We will also provide the mother culture as well. The entire thing from first to last we will take care. If any body who are willing to start a spirulina Cutivation please let us know. We will also extend our service for all kinds of business set ups.

Please contact us at +919986912681 (krishnananjundaiah@yahoo.com)
Thanks & Regards,
Krishna N
K&C Business Solutions
Mysore

salveoxe

As from our experience, those who want to start cultivation first have to know how to market and exports, etc., So first marketing strategies of Spirulina and then start cultivation its good.

Thank you for more detials contact me: salveoxespirulina@gmail.com

vikramantri

hello ,i am vikram i am a guiding cultivators for cultivating spirullina in tamilnadu , and also i am BUYING SPIRULLINA FROM SAME PERSON
( TRAINING SPIRULLINA CULTIVATION+BUYING FROM SAME PERSON) INTERESTED PERSONS

mohanbee

hi

we have recently compiled directory of contact addresses of producers/ traders/ importers of spirulina and neutraceutical products. For details send mail.

Regds
I am interested in Spirulina production and I need the buyer details, how can I contact you, my mobile no is 9443023035