Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

project report for a dairy of 50 cows

Register

Click Here!

vicky_godara

dear sir
i like to start a dairy farm with 10 cows and my target is to reach up to 50 cows so please send a project report for the same and also guidelines that would be important

thanks

vikrant

dr_vivekpatil

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow or Buffalo Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
2. For 2-20 buffaloes, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 buffaloes, select, "Large-scale"
4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

Ashwini

Hi Vikrant ,

WE do not give any project reprt in this forum .you can get sufficient information from a nearby KVK and also visit a nearby farm for practical experiences

Regards
Ashwini

anumishra

Dear sir,

I went through the project report for 50 crossbred cows and want to know whether this project will be sufficient enough to get loan from the bank and subsisidy from NABARD.
Please share your contact info so that i can have full information.

Thanks & Regards,
Anu Srivastava
email-anusrivastava84@gmail.com

jjrconsultancy

Dear Sir / Madam ,
We are maintaining the Labour Supply work and the name of Our Company " JJR Consultancy " . We are provide the Labour Contract basis . Please if you are your relative any one need labour pls call o my number 9043609808