Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Interested in investing in small/medium scale agri business

Register

Click Here!

psreekanth

Hi All,

I'm scouting around for new small/medium scale business plans in india. If you have an impressive and well researched business plan and in need of capital, kindly get in touch with me
Regards,
Sreekanth

Last edited by a moderator:

tirtham

Hi Sir,

I am in the process of starting a new project on Tea Estate. Though the investment is a bit on the higher side, tis would yield equally good results. If yoou are interested in discussing further, I am sending you my contact details as a PM.

Request you to contact me there..

Regards

Tirtham

rajdpatil99

Dear sir,
I am having 5 acreas land 80 kms away from pune city in maharastra.
We are planing to set up a dairy farm of 80 buffaloes and 20 cows.
we plan to have own feed grown, fertilzer supply, and planting 1000 teak wood plants at the boudries and in 1 full acreas. we have more land but want to use only 5 acreas for this purpose.
we are looking for fainance for this proposal.
pl let me know your interest.
you can write to me
you can also call me
thanks

Hi All,

I'm scouting around for new small/medium scale business plans in india. If you have an impressive and well researched business plan and in need of capital, kindly get in touch with me
Regards,
Sreekanth

elangovan

Hi All,

Regards,
Sreekanth
Hi,

I am Elangovan, from tiruvannamalai dist, Tamilnadu. I am basicaly from agriculture family. I am having 15 acres of land. I am intrested in doing small/medium scale agro business. I am working as a Engineer in bangalore. Can you give me information , which one most profitable in agriculture related business.Which business i can do?. Presently i am planing to do Lemon grass oil extraction unit in my land. Also planning to cultivate lemon grass in my land. Is it profitable? or else which one i can do?

Pls. give me some suggestions if something you have.

Thanks & regards,
P.Elangovan.
Please contact..

elangovan

Hi,

I am Elangovan, from tiruvannamalai dist, Tamilnadu. I am basicaly from agriculture family. I am having 15 acres of land. I am intrested in doing small/medium scale agro business. I am working as a Engineer in bangalore. Can you give me information , which one most profitable in agriculture related business.Which business i can do?. Presently i am planing to do Lemon grass oil extraction unit in my land. Also planning to cultivate lemon grass in my land. Is it profitable? or else which one i can do?

Pls. give me some suggestions if something you have.

Thanks & regards,
P.Elangovan.
Please contact..
#4 (permalink) 1 Minute Ago
elangovan
Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by psreekanth
Hi All,

Regards,
Sreekanth

Hi,

Pls. give me some suggestions if something you have

Hi All,

Regards,
Sreekanth
I am searching any people who can invest in proccessing plant of "Soya".I shall provide him 100 Acres of land.Rest all working capital shall be invested by both of us.
profit will be divided in equal.
I will proccede for detailed project report and so on after meeting with that good partner.
The project is to be started in about 100 Kms away from Bilaspur (MP)

jsinghunnao

Dear Mr Sreekanth,

I am agri postgradaute and having 10 yrs agri input marketing & business development experience. I am planning to start fresh food (Vege / Fruits) retailing biz in Lucknow / Kanpur intially. Project will have vagetable / fruits cultivation on contract/cooperative model and selling produce thru specially designed small format retail store. This will be a small size venture.

If you have interest in this type of business, kindly repond.

Regards,
Jitendra Singh

Dear Sir,

We are ESCO accredited by BEE, Government of India and actively involved in energy efficiency and renewable energy field since 1995 under the leadership of Mr. Pramod Hati, who is an electrical engineer with 20 years experience. We are rated as Grade-3 ESCO by CARE Ratings.

We can help to set up Energy Grass / Crop based renewable energy plant like power plant, Biogas Bottling Plant, Biomass Pellet Plant. We can also render our services to develop one contract farming system, so that your investment and risk will be minimized.

If you are interested, please contact us to our mail id: krishnaenergy(a)gmail.com.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati

Energy Grass Plantation

Dear Sir,

We are ESCO accredited by BEE, Government of India and actively involved in energy efficiency and renewable energy field since 1995 under the leadership of Mr. Pramod Hati, who is an electrical engineer with 20 years experience. We are rated as Grade-3 ESCO by CARE Ratings.

We can help to set up Energy Grass / Crop based renewable energy plant like power plant, Biogas Bottling Plant, Biomass Pellet Plant. We can also render our services to develop one contract farming system, so that your investment and risk will be minimized.

If you are interested, please contact us to our mail id: krishnaenergy(a)gmail.com.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati

insys

Investment

Hi All,

Regards,
Sreekanth
Dear Mr.Sreekanth,
I am looking for 5 to 10 lakhs investment for Agricultural activity in 10 acres land near Erode,Tamilnadu.
Kindly respond to kojanar@gmail.com
Regards
Sudhir