AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: start up new sheep form

Post start up new sheep form

hi,

this Prashanth K Joseph new member to this form. I am working as a HR Executive in one of the company. I am more interested in agricultural related business. Hence my friend and me have planned to start a sheep form in Tumkur Area. Would anyone gives the details about where we get sheep, loan, forming and purchasing sheep, selling and it would be better if i get any contact details of experts or one is already running the business.

Please contact..
    Last edited by moderator A; October 13th, 2010 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Quote Originally Posted by prashanth k joseph View Post
    hi,

this Prashanth K Joseph new member to this form. I am working as a HR Executive in one of the company. I am more interested in agricultural related business. Hence my friend and me have planned to start a sheep form in Tumkur Area. Would anyone gives the details about where we get sheep, loan, forming and purchasing sheep, selling and it would be better if i get any contact details of experts or one is already running the business.

Please contact..
    Please contact experts at "Kuri Bhavan" Sheep Board - UAES, Hebbal

You can also visit the model sheep farm at Siddalaghatta, Bangalore. I don't have the exact address but you can ask anyone about the sheep farm in Siddalaghatta.
    Last edited by moderator A; October 13th, 2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Thumbs up thanks

thats really wonderful and informative. thanks for your risk and efforts. if you have any information relate my query please do inform me
    Last edited by moderator A; October 13th, 2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Quote Originally Posted by prashanth k joseph View Post
    hi,

Please contact..
    You can contact for clarifying all your doubts.
    Last edited by moderator A; October 18th, 2010 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.