Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

start up new sheep form

Register

Click Here!

hi,

this Prashanth K Joseph new member to this form. I am working as a HR Executive in one of the company. I am more interested in agricultural related business. Hence my friend and me have planned to start a sheep form in Tumkur Area. Would anyone gives the details about where we get sheep, loan, forming and purchasing sheep, selling and it would be better if i get any contact details of experts or one is already running the business.

Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

vny2kor

hi,

this Prashanth K Joseph new member to this form. I am working as a HR Executive in one of the company. I am more interested in agricultural related business. Hence my friend and me have planned to start a sheep form in Tumkur Area. Would anyone gives the details about where we get sheep, loan, forming and purchasing sheep, selling and it would be better if i get any contact details of experts or one is already running the business.

Please contact..
Please contact experts at "Kuri Bhavan" Sheep Board - UAES, Hebbal

You can also visit the model sheep farm at Siddalaghatta, Bangalore. I don't have the exact address but you can ask anyone about the sheep farm in Siddalaghatta.

thanks

thats really wonderful and informative. thanks for your risk and efforts. if you have any information relate my query please do inform me

lpmndri123

hi,

Please contact..
You can contact for clarifying all your doubts.