Thread: providing consultancy service spirulina cultivation and pigment extraction

Default providing consultancy service spirulina cultivation and pigment extraction

we Aishwarya Consultancy Services provide consultancy for spiruina mass cultivation, and extraction of bio-pigments, chlorophyll, betecarotene, phycocynain from spirulina. interested pl contact.
    Last edited by moderator A; September 15th, 2010 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Hi i am gopikrishna and i amintersted in spirulina and my cotact number 7396741313

Default reply

Continuous research continues to result in an innovative product line at Prasad, which includes organic, inorganic, high performance, mono pigments, Liquid dispersion and flush pigments for paint, plastic, rubber and ink industries.
    A growing presence in over 40 countries is proof of the consistent quality, timely delivery, competitive prices and services that are the Prasad International brand promise. A promise that results from robust quality management systems (ISO 9001-2002 certified) and best-in-class infrastructure (five facilities) at Ahmedabad and Padra (Gujarat). A modern, well-equipped laboratory and application centre helps determine and comply with customer requirements, while technically-sound research chemists working in a specialized R&D laboratory help develop new requirements.

Plz contact me 09074858796