Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising Buyback offer for lemongrass cultivation...

Register

Click Here!

pioneeragri

Hi

We promote cultivation of lemongrass nationwide for our export operations. If you are interested for cultivation of said crop, we offer you absolutely free online consultancy and 100 per cent buyback guarantee for finally produced lemongrass oil. We also buyback lemongrass dry leaves in specific cut sizes.

For cultivation, we shall provide fresh and quality lemongrass slips cv. Krishna at attractive prices.

To work with us, please write us via private messsage or send us an E-mail by searching our company on google.

Regards
Pioneer Aromatics & Agri solutions
Lucknow

themia

price of lemon grass oil

what is the price offer you gave currently under buy back policy for lemon grass oil. we are from nagaland north east india and we have lemon grass under cultivation. what is the dry cut leaves prices too.

regards.
RUUVILIE
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

peresandra

Sir,
i am having a land near Bangalore about 10 acres let me know the details of this lemon grass cultivation and also the buy back arrangements. my contact details:

P.G. prakash
Please contact..

yogesh12321

Dear Sir,
I have 10 acres of land in pune maharashtra. and ready to cultivate lemmongrass if the project is sound and profitable.
Please let me know the details
Thanks and Regards,
Yogesh

kaushikv100

Hi

We promote cultivation of lemongrass nationwide for our export operations. If you are interested for cultivation of said crop, we offer you absolutely free online consultancy and 100 per cent buyback guarantee for finally produced lemongrass oil. We also buyback lemongrass dry leaves in specific cut sizes.

For cultivation, we shall provide fresh and quality lemongrass slips cv. Krishna at attractive prices.

To work with us, please write us via private messsage or send us an E-mail by searching our company on google.

Regards
Pioneer Aromatics & Agri solutions
Lucknow
Dear Sir ,

Please let me know how much would you charge for one sapling of lemon grass ?

aloevera2010

hiiii
i have 10 acre agri land i want to cultivation of Lemongrass, plz send me the details
what is expenses incurred per acre to grow lemongrass

how much return we can get per, plz send the details at my above said mail id
thanks

aksethi2008

I am M.Sc. Microbiology student. I want information regarding cultivation lemon grass in Bhubaneswar odisha. So can u send me some information regrading this cultivation and its marketing in Odisha