Notices
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Solar water pumping system

1. #1 Solar water pumping system 

The solar water pumping system is a stand-alone system operating on power generated using solar PV (photovoltaic)system. The power generated by solar cells is used for operating DC surface centrifugal mono-block pumpset for lifting water from bore / open well or water reservoir for irrigation and drinking water purpose.

Advantages of solar pump sets.

•No fuel cost-uses abundantly available free sun light
    •No conventional grid electricity required
    •Long operating life
    •Highly reliable and durable- free performance
    •Easy to operate and maintain
    •Eco-friendly
    •Saving of conventional diesel fuel

2. #2 Solar technology 
    Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Solar technology is very well suited to pumping water, even more so than the traditional windmill. A typical system includes one or more solar panels, an efficient 12 volt DC pump, a controller (with float switches), and a "linear current booster"

As long as it's daytime and the float switches show that the water source is not empty and the cistern in the house is not overflowing, the pump will run. The linear current booster allows the pump to run even if it's cloudy out.

Linear Current Booster (LCB)--This device trades voltage for extra current to start a pump. Electric pumps take more power to start up than they take to run, and the LCB takes care of this problem. It will allow your pump to start and run even on cloudy days.

Vijay Gupta
    Engineers India Research Institute

Blog Entries
    Hi ,

Please provide me pricing details about solar pump. Please contact..

thx
    Last edited by moderator A; July 6th, 2010 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

4. #4 Total cost 

Hi,

Can you provide me with total cost with installation to this mail id,please contact..

Regards
    Kiran
    Last edited by moderator A; July 6th, 2010 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

5. #5 Solar Pump for Deep Bore well Pumps 

Dear Mr Vijay Gupta
    Engineers India Research Institute[.

Read your article with interest.I wonder with 12 Volts DC what RPM and Horse Power is possible. Most of the Bore wells use submersible Pumps rated 5 and above HP , lowered into the Bore wells beyond 300 feet into the ground.It is also possible to use invertor to convert DC to AC , using variable speed Motors for lifting water from deep Bore wells

Please update us to all readers what is maximum Pump rating possible with solar Systems. Who are the manufacturers in India. thank you

6. #6 Information... 

Mr Amit,

Intresting post. However as suggested by Mr Vijay gupta can you provide more insight in to the technicalities of solar power.

also if you can provide information on your company (may be its website, contact numbers or registered office) would be much appreciated.

This allows us to believe in the genuinity of the post. Any additional information would be highly appreciated.

Mr Vijay Gupta,

Thanks for your appropriate concern, its people like you who can ask right questions so that we (members) can understand the details involved. Keep going with high spirits.

7. #7 Solar water 
    Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    I had got lot of details from this website on solar system, i believe they must be providing solutions as well.

I am not sure about there services, but better if you people can get more detail from them.

Vijay Gupta
    Please contact..
    Last edited by moderator A; July 7th, 2010 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

8. #8 solor water pump 
    Business Member
    Hi,
    kindly send details with price for setting up of 10 hp / 15 hp motor pump for my farm house.

kalaimani
    agrikalai@yahoo.com

I am interested, kindly provide full detail ,thanks
    Last edited by moderator A; July 8th, 2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Blog Entries
    Sir,

I am interested, kindly provide full details
    Regards

Lakhsmi
    Last edited by moderator A; July 8th, 2010 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast